BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > Tuner Brisbane/SunshinenCoast area

05-13-2023, 02:01 AM   #1
BEAR_S55
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

Tuner Brisbane/SunshinenCoast area

If anyone knows of a good tuner in the Brisbane/Sunshine Coast area that is familiar with this platform could you let me know. I’ve had a difficult time so far trying to find a tuner that won’t bs me, is actually available to do the work or up sell unnecessary products, that will do a custom tune and not just a off the shelf bootmod3 or mhd tune you can do yourself at home. I would much appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #2
Jay_///Mowner
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR_S55 View Post
If anyone knows of a good tuner in the Brisbane/Sunshine Coast area that is familiar with this platform could you let me know. I’ve had a difficult time so far trying to find a tuner that won’t bs me, is actually available to do the work or up sell unnecessary products, that will do a custom tune and not just a off the shelf bootmod3 or mhd tune you can do yourself at home. I would much appreciate it.
Hey mate, hit me up. I’m located Sunshine Coast and might be able to help you out, pm me
Appreciate 0