BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > What did you do to your M2 today?

Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #10033
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam2slow View Post
I guess it may be hard to tell but did you feel any loss in rigidity (more roll) when cornering with the carbon fiber radiator support brace and corner braces? I saw the support brace for sale but what worries me is the flex on lateral loads. It does save a couple pounds off the nose which is nice.
If the carbon is done right (aka for structural load rather than for looks) than it'll easily outperform steel by multiple folds.

Check out the turner motorsport Carbon fiber corner braces (I have a review on them), they are insanely rigid to the point where I can't bend them by hand even if I tried (that doesn't actually say very much) nor will they flex if I propped them up and put my full body weight ont them vs. the stock stamped steel braces that are so soft I can flex them with ease.

Last edited by F87source; Today at 12:01 AM..
Appreciate 3
DanG10656.00
philth195.50