BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Should I go from M2 to M550i?

10-13-2018, 02:16 AM   #23
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep
Drives: M GmbH

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.82]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87_LCI View Post
Kinda like asking if you should go with a velvet lined African mahogany coffin instead of a titanium earn... I say this because if you're considering a 5/7 series, you've already given up on life.
The unadulterated truth !!
      10-18-2018, 08:33 AM   #24
aassad1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2

I currently have an OG launch M2 and my father has a 2018 M550i. The M550i is a beast of a luxury machine. For its size, which is the key operator here, it is very fast and very nimble. But it is night and day from my M2. As you know you can really lay into corners and whip the M2 around, you can't do that to the same extent with the M550i. If you are looking to make a change to something far more luxurious though, it is an excellent choice. The ride is way more comfy and the grunt of the V8 is very fun. This was my dad's first BMW after being a Benz guy for 30+ years and he gets out of that car with a smile every time. So glad I convinced him to join the family.
Appreciate 0