BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > 2020 BMW M2 CS - Everything you need to know - DENVERBMW

01-20-2021, 12:20 PM   #1
DenverBMW
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 230i, 1997 E36 M3

2020 BMW M2 CS - Everything you need to know - DENVERBMW

Hey Guys,

Little while ago i made a walk around video for the M2 CS. I also go over the ordering guides and put the car on a hoist and show you under neath.

enjoy.

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2021, 06:08 PM   #2
TargaM2
M///modifyer
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2

Garage List
2015 Renault RS275R  [9.50]
2019 Renault RS280  [10.00]
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
2018 Audi Q2  [5.50]
Ok, So the "panel gap" you referred to on the drivers seat is not poor fitment but is a seat belt catch so you don't have to reach back for the seat belt.
Also the resonator on the exhaust pipe before the rear muffler is a 'resonator' not a "resignater" as you called it (I don't know what exactly a resignater is but that ain't it).
You should probably know that sort of stuff if your going to do supposedly informative videos.
      01-20-2021, 06:21 PM   #3
DenverBMW
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TargaM2 View Post
Ok, So the "panel gap" you referred to on the drivers seat is not poor fitment but is a seat belt catch so you don't have to reach back for the seat belt.
Also the resonator on the exhaust pipe before the rear muffler is a 'resonator' not a "resignater" as you called it (I don't know what exactly a resignater is but that ain't it).
You should probably know that sort of stuff if your going to do supposedly informative videos.
Gezz man you love to hate on me don't you. I will agree with the seat belt catch. Yes you are correct. I have since learned this. Let me redo the whole video and upload for you.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2021, 06:45 PM   #4
TargaM2
M///modifyer
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
2018 Audi Q2  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBMW View Post
Quote:
Gezz man you love to hate on me don't you. I will agree with the seat belt catch. Yes you are correct. I have since learned this. Let me redo the whole video and upload for you.
Don't need to redo anything for me sunshine. I find it quite amusing watching car salesmen pretending to know shit they obviously don't.
Get used to being pulled up on incorrect info though if your going to post promo stuff like this up on an enthusiasts site.
      01-20-2021, 06:51 PM   #5
DenverBMW
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Don't need to redo anything for me sunshine. I find it quite amusing watching car salesmen pretending to know shit they obviously don't.
Get used to being pulled up on incorrect info though if your going to post stuff up on an enthusiasts site (this isn't the dumbarse general public on this forum).
Well i appreciate you watching the video even to find where i talk about the seats. It seems you hate car sales people and im sorry about that. I like to think of myself as just a client advisor because i am an BMW enthusiast and wanted to work for the brand not as a mechanic. So sales it was. As far as "salesmen" go i actually know quite a lot compared to other people i work with so im not surprised you feel this way about every sales person.

I do appreciate when people point out my mistakes as i love to learn the proper way of things. Besides the mistakes i hope you enjoyed the rest of the video content.

Anyway thanks for watching and commenting. You come off harsh but you seem to mean well.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2021, 07:15 PM   #6
TargaM2
M///modifyer
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
2018 Audi Q2  [5.50]
Quote:
Quote:
Get used to being pulled up on incorrect info though if your going to post stuff up on an enthusiasts site (this isn't the dumbarse general public on this forum).
Well i appreciate you watching the video even to find where i talk about the seats. It seems you hate car sales people and im sorry about that. I like to think of myself as just a client advisor because i am an BMW enthusiast and wanted to work for the brand not as a mechanic. So sales it was. As far as "salesmen" go i actually know quite a lot compared to other people i work with so im not surprised you feel this way about every sales person.

I do appreciate when people point out my mistakes as i love to learn the proper way of things. Besides the mistakes i hope you enjoyed the rest of the video content.

Anyway thanks for watching and commenting. You come off harsh but you seem to mean well.
Thanks for the content, I'm sure many appreciate it.
Yes I have little respect for 'most' car salespeople as after working 20 years in the motor industry I found 99% of them are completely full of shit & have zero first hand experience or product knowledge apart from whatever they've read in some brochure. Sure there are exceptions but I've met very few. It's just a job to some which is absolutely fine but don't pretend to know shit you don't.
Best of luck with your videos its good to see a salesperson not trying to feather their own nest, as I said you are preaching to a somewhat knowledgeable enthusiast community (on the M2 forums in particular), not the general public or Facebook etc, so expect to be corrected occasionally.
DenverBMW239.00
      01-21-2021, 12:41 AM   #7
BruceM
Major
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT MG M2,930,Jag XKR 5.0

For me, it's all about general automotive knowledge, individual product knowledge and actual enjoyment of and enthusiasm for cars as something more than just hunks of metal that make the salesperson money. I bought my M2 from a dude who knew cars, genuinely liked and enjoyed his own cars, and knew my car. And there were lots of others I met along the way who clearly did not know what they were selling, and didn't seem to give a sh*t as long as they "moved metal." Maybe that approach works overall, but it's not for me.

No criticism of Denver intended here. No personal experience with him, and he seems to care about his job. But I got really tired of sales guys telling me how different the suspension felt when it was in sport or sport + (on an OG M2), among other clueless nonsense....
Appreciate 1
DenverBMW239.00
      01-21-2021, 10:50 AM   #8
j23
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

The optional black wheels are anything but matte.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2021, 11:01 AM   #9
DenverBMW
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
The Black Wheels are not Matte, just flat black. The gold wheels are Matte.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2021, 08:25 PM   #10
Davil
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 CS, 18 Vantage AMR, 00 WRX

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
The Black Wheels are not Matte, just flat black. The gold wheels are Matte.
The black wheels are high gloss. Very nice.
Appreciate 0