Appreciate 2
F87EVO4004.00
      01-19-2021, 12:43 AM   #3
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Approved:
"5. BMW's Best Proportions
Looks are subjective, but you're reading something written by someone that unashamedly loves a small, fast BMW and is forever smitten by the E46 3 Series generation. To him, and many others, the current M2 feels like a true evolution of that concept. The shape and bodywork are inspired by the E46's silhouette but, if anything, are both as sophisticated and more aggressive than the golden generation of M3. From the inside, it offers the same excellent visibility often lost on modern cars, particularly when glancing over your shoulder before changing lanes, and, perhaps most importantly, it doesn't have an absurdly sized grille slapped on the front. It drives a nail into the coffin of anyone that argues BMW's big-grille design is because the engines need more airflow - the M2 is simply perfect in its proportions. [...]"

"6. The Near-Perfect M3
While the title of this article states the M2 CS is BMW's greatest M3, that's not strictly true. The M2, in general, is BMW's greatest M3; it's just a case of which is perfect for you. The M2 Competition is anything but a standard car. It's a joyous ode to the purposeful compact sports coupes of old but imbued with the back road and track performance that modern engineering provides. It's a sign that BMW's M division still knows how to build great cars, and the CS just hammers the point home. [...]"
See 06:00-06:44 in this Chris Harris video (January 2017).

Name:  ChrisHarris_BMW_M2.png
Views: 339
Size:  722.2 KB
      01-19-2021, 03:00 AM   #4
MadBimmeRad
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M235i, 420i, and now the M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davil View Post
"M2 CS is more willing to wag its tail on a whim, leading to a scintillating experience on any back road that no other M car of today can match".

That's some statement alright!!

Thank you for sharing
F87EVO4004.00
Bimmed Out1908.50
      01-19-2021, 03:33 AM   #5
MadBimmeRad
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M235i, 420i, and now the M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Approved:
"5. BMW's Best Proportions
Looks are subjective, but you're reading something written by someone that unashamedly loves a small, fast BMW and is forever smitten by the E46 3 Series generation. To him, and many others, the current M2 feels like a true evolution of that concept. The shape and bodywork are inspired by the E46's silhouette but, if anything, are both as sophisticated and more aggressive than the golden generation of M3. From the inside, it offers the same excellent visibility often lost on modern cars, particularly when glancing over your shoulder before changing lanes, and, perhaps most importantly, it doesn't have an absurdly sized grille slapped on the front. It drives a nail into the coffin of anyone that argues BMW's big-grille design is because the engines need more airflow - the M2 is simply perfect in its proportions. [...]"

"6. The Near-Perfect M3
While the title of this article states the M2 CS is BMW's greatest M3, that's not strictly true. The M2, in general, is BMW's greatest M3; it's just a case of which is perfect for you. The M2 Competition is anything but a standard car. It's a joyous ode to the purposeful compact sports coupes of old but imbued with the back road and track performance that modern engineering provides. It's a sign that BMW's M division still knows how to build great cars, and the CS just hammers the point home. [...]"
See 06:00-06:44 in this Chris Harris video (January 2017).

Attachment 2508780
I forgot about this video, what an accolade

I'm willing to bet, Chris Harris would have been one of the first people in UK to order the M2CS
      01-19-2021, 05:13 AM   #6
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
I forgot about this video, what an accolade

I'm willing to bet, Chris Harris would have been one of the first people in UK to order the M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
He said Yobbo - it means a an unruly, rude loud youth
Spring 2020 lockdown:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Recently CH took delivery of a black M2C:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAPoG79n-hX/