BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 CS Model > Colors of unsold CS cars?

01-18-2021, 02:48 PM   #1
Jimjamz
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring (Frozen Black)

Garage List
Colors of unsold CS cars?

As far as I know the CS is sold out in Australia though I'm reading there are some unsold cars at dealers in the US. I see price is the reason most are giving. Out of interest, is there a common theme to the unsold vehicles? Eg transmission, CCBs or colour?

Last edited by Jimjamz; 01-18-2021 at 04:06 PM..
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2021, 03:07 PM   #2
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
I kind of wonder if a lot of the available lower priced cs's are being marked up by the dealer which is why they are unsold. I know for sure a few of the $85k ones around here are marked up $5k to $20k. As for all the ones that were spec'd with dct/ceramic brakes... are there that many people willing to pay $100k for an M2?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2021, 03:31 PM   #3
ScullyD
Senior 1Addict
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [10.00]
2022 BMW iX  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
I kind of wonder if a lot of the available lower priced cs's are being marked up by the dealer which is why they are unsold. I know for sure a few of the $85k ones around here are marked up $5k to $20k. As for all the ones that were spec'd with dct/ceramic brakes... are there that many people willing to pay $100k for an M2?
I would not assume you know the story behind every car on autotrader. I found a lot of inventory spoken for or marked up when I called around. There are definitely cars available, especially in DCT, but not tons
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2021, 04:16 PM   #4
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
I would not assume you know the story behind every car on autotrader. I found a lot of inventory spoken for or marked up when I called around. There are definitely cars available, especially in DCT, but not tons
Yeah, I'm not assuming there are a lot. My own car still shows up as available on the dealer website even though I signed a sales agreement and traded my M4 in for it in december. I'm just wondering if the ones spec'd with 6mt and 2nh ($85k) that are actually available are marked up.
Appreciate 0