I have these
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2023, 04:05 PM   #46
RugbyBro
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Vorschalg's recommended method of blasting the strut nut with an impact wrench can go sideways very fast - if your shop pulsed it with an air wrench it could easily strip the threads. I like the double nut method - torque/tighten the first down with blue loctite then torque/ tighten another nut on top of it with blue loctite. You would need to use two, slightly thinner flat nuts to do this.

Anyway, hope it's all resolved for you. My vorschlag plates have been rock solid so far, much beefier bearing than my prior GCs.
      06-01-2023, 06:12 PM   #47
Krelle
Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krelle View Post
I don't know yet. I'll let you know once I gt time to complete the installation.
It's only when tracking I need about -3 and I don't mind the job.
-3,2 dg (Street), is the max. obtainable unless you get the other available option.
medphysdave
The design are the same as before. Millway has no plans to change the design in the near future.
However it is not recommended to change the camber back and forth without a proper wheel alignment. The toe-settings will be changed when adjusting camber.
I know many have made marks so everything is 99% optimum at both camber settings.
      06-01-2023, 06:41 PM   #48
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krelle View Post
medphysdave
The design are the same as before. Millway has no plans to change the design in the near future.
However it is not recommended to change the camber back and forth without a proper wheel alignment. The toe-settings will be changed when adjusting camber.
I know many have made marks so everything is 99% optimum at both camber settings.
Thanks for checking! I think I'll try to work with my alignment guy to set something up that I can check. I could buy som alignment tools, but it looks like a pain in the ass.

If the adjustment is truly in one plane, then the change in toe should be quantifiable. So if you set the toe for track you could figure out what it will be for street when you move the camber plates back. Try to find a value that's decent for both

Anyone have an average value for how much the toe changes per degree of neg camber?

With as little as I track it's probably better to just pay for an alignment before and after. Way cheaper than destroying a set of tires.

Last edited by medphysdave; 06-01-2023 at 06:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2023, 07:02 PM   #49
bdogk
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2CS,M4GTS,'21-X3

Very happy to report back that today, I had the new set of Vorshag camber plates together with Bilstein B6 EDC front/rear dampers installed.

No more tapping sound from the incorrect initial install by the first shop.

The Bilstein B6 are great. Not only are they a lot cheaper than OEM's, they also feel more compliant. As someone commented in another forum, on Comfort setting, it actually feels more comfortable, and slightly harder in Sport+ than the OEM EDC dampers.
Appreciate 1
FaRKle!4023.50
      06-28-2023, 12:46 PM   #50
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogk View Post
Very happy to report back that today, I had the new set of Vorshag camber plates together with Bilstein B6 EDC front/rear dampers installed.

No more tapping sound from the incorrect initial install by the first shop.

The Bilstein B6 are great. Not only are they a lot cheaper than OEM's, they also feel more compliant. As someone commented in another forum, on Comfort setting, it actually feels more comfortable, and slightly harder in Sport+ than the OEM EDC dampers.
Apologies if I missed it, but what springs did you pair with this setup.

I had Ohlins R&T coilovers with GC camber plates on my M2 Comp. But on the CS I'm strongly considering going the Bilstein route. Just not sure which springs to pair with it.
      06-28-2023, 04:00 PM   #51
bdogk
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2CS,M4GTS,'21-X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadVibes View Post
Apologies if I missed it, but what springs did you pair with this setup.

I had Ohlins R&T coilovers with GC camber plates on my M2 Comp. But on the CS I'm strongly considering going the Bilstein route. Just not sure which springs to pair with it.
I left the stock springs in place as I didn't want to mess with the ride height due to clearance issue with my driveway and curbs.

Note that the Bilstein B6 are not height adjustable. I also have the CSR sway-bar which I highly recommend.
Appreciate 1
DadVibes1250.50