BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Battery/Misfire Issue

11-04-2015, 01:15 PM   #1
geo_z
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Battery/Misfire Issue

So my car has been having an issue where after turning it off the battery doesn't keep stereo on for more than 30 sec and the battery symbol comes on. has persisted for about 4 months. Not sure if its related. The real issue is 3 weeks ago i got a gas cap open symbol wile driving and went away and a service engine soon light came up. Tightened gas cap and it stayed. A week ago i get a lightbulb out with an exclamation point in it that comes and goes on. Now yesterday on acceleration i feel like a bump on the highway every sec or so on acceleration and then about min into the drive (couldn't stop on the freeway) the engine starts shaking. Pull over and restart with no issues now. 2 codes p0303 p0456. Im wondering if its 2 problems with electrical and fuel/delivery or all related. Just want to see if anyones had these wierd issues.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2015, 01:19 PM   #2
JamieR
'08 e93 335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW e93 335i

Garage List
Check spark plugs and ignition coils? Sounds like you have a couple of different issues.
Appreciate 0