08-23-2018, 06:46 AM   #2
JKen_0115
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017_M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Kenny View Post
As my M2 will be leaving me soon, I have a Bootmod3 (BM3) licence to sell. It will come with 1 credit to download any stage map for an F-Series car - 135i, 235i, 335i, 435i, 535i, 640i, X3, X4, X5, X6 or M2.

If you need a licence to suit a non F-Series car, you can pay the difference that it would have originally cost to purchase a suitable map for your car directly to https://www.protuningfreaks.com/ where you can check out all of the supported platforms and features, such as custom burbles, per gear boost reduction, GTS DTC flash, cold start delete, VMAX limiter removal etc. These are all free to use when you download an off the shelf map and updates keep coming to the maps and features, the updates are also free once you download a map.

I ran the Stage 1 map suitable for 98 RON fuel on my M2 for around 5000 miles on an otherwise stock setup and the car never missed a beat. The performance difference and burbles were really noticeable and the software was simple to use. My car has now been returned to stock and the DME locked via the software, so it's ready to be reassigned. All you need is a laptop or Mac and a cable. The ability to flash back to stock and lock your DME before visiting the dealer is a great bonus, which only takes a few minutes.

At today's exchange rate, it would cost over £460 direct from Pro Tuning Freaks, I'm looking for £350 (GBP) no offers, please.
Just PM.
Appreciate 0