BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > Looks fantastic going slow too

06-21-2019, 10:33 PM   #1
ZilberGrau ZHP
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435GC MGray, 330 ZHP (Wifes),

Looks fantastic going slow too

I get the M2 mission in life and that "racing" is what its all about- or at least going fast. (Has there been a poll as to how many M2 owners will track them vs not? But I digress... And obviously the M2 aces most everything concerning speed. But as an Mercedes S550 Coupe owner- AMAZINGLY cool car and boulevard cruiser supreme- I can say that doing the slow cruise on the boulevard with my wifes LBB OG M2 turns more heads and is even cooler than the 149,000 $USD Benz. And believe me the S550 Coupe is awesome. But if I were to do a YouTube Review part of the review is just how amazing the car looks at 20 MPH as it does at 100 MPH. Nice slow roll and muted growl- Love the sparkle in the sun of the LBB too- PERFECT color for the M2 IMO. But Will be letting the S550 go for an M2- cuz I will get the best of all worlds- great slow cruiser along the river, awesome speed in the Hills and perfect power /size/ease of parking for every day daily use. I'm sold.
Appreciate 3
Pilot-Z174.50
cptobvious2531.50
Kankles1484.50