BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > Anyone Running Square Setup on the Street (w/Street Tires)?

02-22-2023, 11:32 AM   #23
DrChase
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

As the MPS4S square setup (265) gets worn a bit, they're getting gradually more playful. I run the rear pressures about 3 to 4 PSI higher so as to provoke more rear movement. The tires still aren't as responsive, communicative, progressive, and predictable/controllable as the MPSS, but they're still a very controllable and progressive tire. Great blend of characteristics and unbelievable stability and grip in the wet.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2023, 02:17 PM   #24
DrChase
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Added an Evora 400 to the garage and I’m very surprised at the fact that I don’t love the Evora more. Keeping both. If I had to keep only one, it’d be the M2C. I love the Lotus, but M2C is the total package. I really liked the M2C, but once I fitted a square setup and short shift kit with clutch delay valve delete, I fell IN LOVE! Never had a car woo me as much as this M2C. Special car, but covertly so, since the M2C is not quite objectively special. Great vehicle, both road and track. It’s all things, and does it all well.
Appreciate 0