BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Coding for M2 Competition

05-13-2021, 09:44 AM   #1
dlfine64
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Coding for M2 Competition

I have a new 2021 M2 Competition on order being built as we speak. I am trading in my 2016 M235i on this new car and wanted to ask for any recommendation for coding the car. I have done some on my M235i like the windows and sunroof and side mirrors opening and closing with the remote, angel eyes and digital speed on the dashboard. Wanted to know if there are some other cool features people are having coded? Also my new M2 Comp will be the DCT model, too much traffic in South Florida to have a clutch.

Thanks in advance to all for comments.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2021, 11:06 AM   #2
lnsaneM
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: like you stole it

The M2C and M235i are pretty much similar when it comes to coding. I've done all those you listed and seatbelt reminder off. Video in motion is pretty cool, it let's you watch videos while the car is moving
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2021, 01:37 PM   #3
burtonsbs5114
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 F87 M2c. LBB, 6mt

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfine64 View Post
I have a new 2021 M2 Competition on order being built as we speak. I am trading in my 2016 M235i on this new car and wanted to ask for any recommendation for coding the car. I have done some on my M235i like the windows and sunroof and side mirrors opening and closing with the remote, angel eyes and digital speed on the dashboard. Wanted to know if there are some other cool features people are having coded? Also my new M2 Comp will be the DCT model, too much traffic in South Florida to have a clutch.

Thanks in advance to all for comments.
Where in South Florida are you? I'm downtown Fort Lauderdale... I ordered a 6mt My production date is week 22... cant wait to get it!
      05-26-2021, 10:09 AM   #4
dlfine64
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

burtonsbs I am in Boca. My production week is 22 also just got notified that I now have a VIN assigned and called the 800 number at BMW and spoke to someone who stated the car should be completed June 8th. If all the stars align it would take at minimum 3 weeks to get to the dealer. In reality I am expecting an early July delivery.
Appreciate 0