BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > End of Run — Final Allocations next month

06-01-2021, 08:52 PM   #265
imOFP
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2c, '23 Bronco Raptor

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
I just worked with my local bmw place to find a m2.

He gave me this list of places that still have allocations as of last week.

These places have the last remaining ones...

​​Colorado Springs
​Morristown, NJ
​Springfield, MO
​Turnersville, NJ
​BMW of San Antonio (they have 2)
​Bowling Green, KY (I can't recommend them because they put a 10k mark up on their allocation.)
​Open Road in Edison, NJ
From my own vehicle search... As of yesterday/COB today June 1:
*CSps Colorado is 150 - LBB, Blue Stitch, Carbon int. Black forged wheels, 6MT, MPerf Exhaust, Carbon exterior goodies and some other stuff. I would have snatched it if it was DCT. Priced around 68/69k before carbon upgrades.
*Springfield MO is sold.
*San Antonio TX is sold.

I didn't contact NJ or KY dealers due to distance and ADM.
Appreciate 1
ALX_B48.00
      06-07-2021, 08:19 AM   #266
Lokguru
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 X5M50i, M2C MT | '18 M3

Garage List
Extra allocation found

I got VIN for my M2 over the weekend (entered production).

Also, another dealer I had contacted called me to update that one of their order that was placed got cancelled by customer, so they have one M2 now. Its already in production so no change possible. LBB / Exec / 6spd - Dallas dealer

If anyone still looking private PM me. Just posting in couple of threads here, as I had tough time finding one and a forum member helped me locate one; hope this is of help to someone in the forum.
Appreciate 2
imOFP205.50
ipman0.00
      06-07-2021, 10:00 AM   #267
happyjack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F87 M2C 6MT

Garage List
PCD complete! it really was a fantastic experience. i can say without hesitation -- and it sounds like a cliche -- that the people make it great. from the marriott shuttle bus (an X5) to the marriott front desk and service staff and obviously the PCD instructors, everyone is totally welcoming and seemingly enthusiastic about your BMW. they've all likely seen dozens, if not hundreds, of new owners, and yet they manage to make the experience as new for them as it is for you.

highly recommended if you can work it into your schedule. although a 6-week wait maybe too long for those of you in the northern climates if it costs you summer driving time.
Attached Images

my garage: '23 G05 xDrive40i m-sport; '21 F87 M2C, 6MT; '17 F25 x-drive28i SAV; '15 F55 mini hatch 5-door
retired: '87 E30 MT 'vert; '92 E36 sedan; '99 E36 MT 'vert; '06 E90 x-drive sedan; '07 E83 x-drive30 SAV; '09 E91 x-drive wagon; '12 E89 Z4 MT M-sport; '15 F22 sport line
Appreciate 8
ADDONE230.00
Foggins1331.50
NWest549.50
phriz335.00
Miata1385.50
      06-07-2021, 11:18 AM   #268
phriz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
PCD complete! it really was a fantastic experience. i can say without hesitation -- and it sounds like a cliche -- that the people make it great. from the marriott shuttle bus (an X5) to the marriott front desk and service staff and obviously the PCD instructors, everyone is totally welcoming and seemingly enthusiastic about your BMW. they've all likely seen dozens, if not hundreds, of new owners, and yet they manage to make the experience as new for them as it is for you.

highly recommended if you can work it into your schedule. although a 6-week wait maybe too long for those of you in the northern climates if it costs you summer driving time.
Congrats! Totally agree about the staff there. I went for M school in April and every instructor was awesome. You could tell they all enjoyed their work and wanted to be there, which made me glad to be there (big shoutout to Mike, Rafael, Adam, Laura and Clint). My PCD date is 2 weeks from tomorrow, and I cannot wait to go back.
Appreciate 2
Foggins1331.50
happyjack1657.00
      06-07-2021, 11:24 AM   #269
Foggins
Restless
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:

Amazing post, congrats!!!
Appreciate 1
happyjack1657.00
      06-08-2021, 08:00 PM   #270
Yak
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:

Major league congrats! That’s my favorite exterior color and wheel combo.
Appreciate 1
happyjack1657.00
      06-12-2021, 10:19 AM   #271
Miata13
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW x3 M40i (on order)

Quote:

Loved my PCD experience and have photos of my car in that same location..the drive home was a joy. Now that ED is no longer available, PCD is the best way to take delivery of your new BMW!
'14 F31 M-Sport ED & PCD (retired)
Appreciate 1
happyjack1657.00