BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > What games are you playing at the moment?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-24-2020, 10:20 PM   #1453
roadsidegeek
New Member
0
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan R
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Santa Clara, CA

iTrader: (0)

The Witcher 3 on my Nintendo Switch.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 12:10 AM   #1454
thestimp
Lieutenant
United_States
66
Rep
435
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 - X3M
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (0)

Rocket League, Golf with Friends, Borderlands 3, Beat Saber, Rainbow 6 Siege.... more more more
__________________
Pittsburgh Meetups, Coding, basic car nut. Ready for spring.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 01:39 AM   #1455
Danlnyc88
Private First Class
91
Rep
149
Posts

Drives: 2020 M4
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County

iTrader: (1)

Dota 2
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2020, 02:32 PM   #1456
AmberOtremba
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: 330i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Started playing Dota 2 in these quarantine days.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2020, 07:12 AM   #1457
dmk08
Retired Poster
dmk08's Avatar
United_States
4771
Rep
10,989
Posts

Drives: 4Runner
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOtremba View Post
Started playing Dota 2 in these quarantine days.
Man I was a huge DOTA player in college. Was a great way to break up WoW play. I just cant get into DOTA2 or LoL.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2020, 09:12 PM   #1458
slow.e9x
Registered
slow.e9x's Avatar
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2011 335i BMW
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Riverside, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I'm playing NFS Heat during this quarantine. Anyone else on here play on PC?
__________________
2011 E90 335i - ER Charge Pipe - VRSF HD 5" FMIC - MHD Stage 2+ - GFB DV+ - VRSF Race Exhaust - VRSF Catless Downpipe - VRSF TIC
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2020, 09:37 PM   #1459
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3798
Rep
10,450
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

After a 7 year hiatus, I'm thinking about picking up call of duty modern warfare again.

I was a pretty competitive player for modern warfare 2, 3 and Black ops. How much as the learning curve these days


I'm sort of enticed by modern warfare 2 remake, and their rip off of Battlefield
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2020, 03:01 AM   #1460
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Dang3r's Avatar
Germany
3581
Rep
1,512
Posts

Drives: RS 5
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Liandri Central Core

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
I'm sort of enticed by modern warfare 2 remake, and their rip off of Battlefield
Battlefield is a conviction, CoD randomlucking
__________________
RS 5 - ZX12R LE - GPZ750 Turbo

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer had warned you about
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 08:31 AM   #1461
Ngilbe36
Lieutenant
Ngilbe36's Avatar
United_States
504
Rep
517
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 IB
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
After a 7 year hiatus, I'm thinking about picking up call of duty modern warfare again.

I was a pretty competitive player for modern warfare 2, 3 and Black ops. How much as the learning curve these days


I'm sort of enticed by modern warfare 2 remake, and their rip off of Battlefield
I felt exactly the same as you. I played lot of CoD4 and MW2 and then kind of fell off since then. This new MW is the first one I have really enjoyed playing in a long time. Give it a shot. Learning curve isnt too bad. Warzone is fun too.
Appreciate 1
Flying Ace3798.00

      04-02-2020, 09:39 AM   #1462
TurboSid
Colonel
TurboSid's Avatar
435
Rep
2,995
Posts

Drives: 2017 M4 MW/SO ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
Warzone is a better Battle Royale than standard ones. I like it.
__________________


2017 MW/SO M4 ZCP [CURRENT]
2015 MW/SO M4 M-DCT FBO [SOLD] 2011 AW/CR 335is DCT FBO [SOLD] 2008 AW/CR 335i 6MT FBO [SOLD]
Appreciate 1
Flying Ace3798.00

      04-02-2020, 11:50 AM   #1463
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3798
Rep
10,450
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngilbe36 View Post
I felt exactly the same as you. I played lot of CoD4 and MW2 and then kind of fell off since then. This new MW is the first one I have really enjoyed playing in a long time. Give it a shot. Learning curve isnt too bad. Warzone is fun too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSid View Post
Warzone is a better Battle Royale than standard ones. I like it.
Admittedly, I rarely booted up my Xbox One since 2015 for gaming. I noticed that you can now purchase modern warfare through the Microsoft store directly as a download. For $60 you get the game plus Warzone.

My question is, if I were to just pick up the game disc, do I still get a free download of warzone or do I have to pay for it?

Used game discs in a lot cheaper than $60.

I understand that I have to subscribe to Xbox live to get all the contents and to play multiplayer
__________________
12 AW/Cinnamon X5 Diesel Urban Assault Vehicle
14 AW M6GC ZCP, MPE, e-wheel, vorsteiner spoiler
08 SSII E90 M3 (Sold!)
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 11:55 AM   #1464
Ngilbe36
Lieutenant
Ngilbe36's Avatar
United_States
504
Rep
517
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 IB
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Admittedly, I rarely booted up my Xbox One since 2015 for gaming. I noticed that you can now purchase modern warfare through the Microsoft store directly as a download. For $60 you get the game plus Warzone.

My question is, if I were to just pick up the game disc, do I still get a free download of warzone or do I have to pay for it?

Used game discs in a lot cheaper than $60.

I understand that I have to subscribe to Xbox live to get all the contents and to play multiplayer
Warzone is free to play with or without the purchase of MW.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 01:32 PM   #1465
Shatter
Mr. Nobody
Shatter's Avatar
Finland
8
Rep
30
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Finland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Always been a big Battlefield franchise fan since BF1942, but after testing out the new Warzone it's actually a lot of fun, nice way to kill some free time.
__________________
G30 520d xDrive - 2017
Retrofits: Top Hi-Fi - NBT Evo - 6WB
F22 218dA (2015)
Retrofits: None
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST