BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Apex Forged Wheels for BMW F87 M2 | Performance Wheels for Street and Track

02-18-2022, 02:01 PM   #89
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hettigruenes View Post
Wow, how chic that looks! The car looks even more expensive! Thanks, lots of helpful information here. Starting this year, I have a new car and decided to sell my old mustang and buy a BMW. I have been browsing various forums looking for new wheels for my steed. I used to order wheels from https://myvehicletires.com/, but I want expensive parts and reliable tires with a new car, and I'm interested in people's opinions. Is it possible to order wheels with a unique design and see how they will look beforehand? That would be pretty darn cool! If it's possible, how can I contact you?
We don't offer custom production options but all our email addresses and contact info can be found in our forum signature. No Bots allowed!

For those of you who may have missed it, this video has a great behind the scenes look at our upcoming 19" Sprint line wheels on an M2 Competition showcasing clearance around the factory 2NH brakes:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZm_f4zhpO-/

-Tom
      02-18-2022, 03:05 PM   #90
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
We don't offer custom production options but all our email addresses and contact info can be found in our forum signature. No Bots allowed!

For those of you who may have missed it, this video has a great behind the scenes look at our upcoming 19" Sprint line wheels on an M2 Competition showcasing clearance around the factory 2NH brakes:

-Tom
Throw in a jacket for the group buy. Cmon dawg.
Appreciate 1
      02-18-2022, 06:03 PM   #91
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
Throw in a jacket for the group buy. Cmon dawg.
I wish! I don't even have a jacket and I work here.

Yo has the keys to all our goodies but we need to up our swag game for sure. Too much time spent on making wheels for too many cars.

-Tom
      02-18-2022, 07:55 PM   #92
superuser
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2c

Quote:

-Tom
Great to see this 19", what finish is on them in the video?

Cheers,
Daryl
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2022, 06:43 PM   #93
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by superuser View Post
Great to see this 19", what finish is on them in the video?

Cheers,
Daryl
Both designs are running our Brushed Clear finish.

-Tom
      02-22-2022, 10:47 AM   #94
jetfirex
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '15 Cayman (2.7L)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [9.50]
Quote:
That is correct, the arrival of the 19's has been delayed. We've updated the chart on our webpage to list June ETAs to best reflect a realistic timeline for delivering the 19" wheels.

We do plan to launch the Group Buy later this month for these 19s that will allow you to configure orders and pledge for these sets.
-Tom
With the delay to the normal 19" wheels, do you know if the 19x10 et40 will be available for the group buy?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2022, 01:36 PM   #95
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, LBB, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfirex View Post
With the delay to the normal 19" wheels, do you know if the 19x10 et40 will be available for the group buy?
🤞
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2022, 03:09 PM   #96
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfirex View Post
That's a great question. Yes, currently that fitment is going to be included in the 19" Sprint Line Group Buy which should be going live later this week if everything goes according to plan. It will only be available in our VS-5RS design and will have a unique ETA for those sets compared to the other 19s as its coming in a later shipment but I am excited to get these sets included in the Group Buy so that all of you looking for a 763m alternative can save some money on this initial shipment.

More details coming soon!

-Tom
      02-24-2022, 05:37 PM   #97
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

APEX | 19” Sprint™ Line Group Buy now Live!

Our 19” Group Buy is now live!

The Designs

For all of you who have been patiently waiting for our 19” Forged Sprint line wheels, the wait is over! We’re releasing a wide range of 19” BMW fitments for those of you running factory CCBs, 2NH M2 Competition brakes, or who just can’t get enough of that 19” look

VS-5RS

Our lightest wheel returns after its popular 18” debut on various BMW platforms. From clearing bigger brakes to mirroring popular OE widths and offsets, these 19s have an option for everyone.

Enthusiast Driven Fitments

After launching our VS-5RS wheels, many M2 and M2 Competition owners provided feedback requesting an OE-spec 19 fitment in this design to give customers looking to reuse their tires or run stock widths and offsets an alternative to the 763m design. Based on this feedback, we rushed to produce 19x10 ET40 wheels to pair with our already engineered 19x9 ET30 wheels in the front. This fitment is identical to the OE rear wheel offset and 1mm away from the OE 19x9 ET29 factory front offset. These wheels are included in this Group Buy with a slightly later ship date (details below). Thanks for all the feedback and input. Enjoy the wheels!

EC-7RS

Our classic EC-7 design returns leaner than ever before. This is our first launch of the EC-7RS in BMW sizes catered to M chassis and aggressive fitments.

The Details

Fitments

Dates:

This deal is now live and locks on 4/5/2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. The wheels are currently scheduled to ship out in May for all BMW fitments except 19x10 ET40 which should ship in June. Visit GangUp.com for more information.

Discount: Up to $500.00 off plus Free Shipping*

Join The Gang

To streamline pledging and fitment selection, we use GangUp to track interest and pledges. This system lets you commit at your preferred discount level and removes the old-school headache of forum threads and email chains as a Group Buy heats up. Watch the video below to learn how GangUp works and how to pledge.

These Group Buys depend on the BMW enthusiast community to succeed. More pledges mean deeper discounts and more competition for popular fitments and finishes. Make sure you pledge early to get the best possible allocation for your preferred set of Sprint Line 19” wheels.

More Info

VS5-RS / EC-7RS

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: expert@apexraceparts.com
Web: www.apexraceparts.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST

*Free Shipping: This Group Buy offers free shipping to the 48 mainland US states. Buyers who have products shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and International destinations will receive a discounted shipping rate.

Last edited by Expert@ApexWheels; 02-24-2022 at 05:57 PM..
Appreciate 3
AUSf222689.50
      02-24-2022, 05:44 PM   #98
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Built For Competition

Impress your friends, enemies, and the local livestock with our new 19" Sprint Line wheels. With OEM+ and aggressive staggered & square fitments made specifically for the M2 Competition, these wheels are track-ready.

Your fastest lap is calling.

02-24-2022, 06:27 PM   #99
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
Built For Competition

Impress your friends, enemies, and the local livestock with our new 19" Sprint Line wheels. With OEM+ and aggressive staggered & square fitments made specifically for the M2 Competition, these wheels are track-ready.

Awesome! I'm 100% in... just debating the silver finish or anthracite now for my comp.

Would you recommend 19x9.5 +22 or +28 for track use? I'm currently running -3.3 front camber with a 10mm spacer to clear the suspension.

PS. I hope the estimate for shipping to Australia is incorrect on the website, seems to be quite high!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2022, 06:43 PM   #100
kthor703
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition

Sweet!

@Apex I'm "pledged" for the SM-10 group buy. Are you able to back me out of that group if I wanted to switch to these? Not sure that I want to yet, but it's tempting...
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2022, 07:04 PM   #101
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep

Yes! Pledged.
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2022, 07:09 PM   #102
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Awesome! I'm 100% in... just debating the silver finish or anthracite now for my comp.

Would you recommend 19x9.5 +22 or +28 for track use? I'm currently running -3.3 front camber with a 10mm spacer to clear the suspension.

PS. I hope the estimate for shipping to Australia is incorrect on the website, seems to be quite high!
If inner clearance is a concern and you're already running quite a bit of camber, the ET22 would be the way to go as it buys you more space on the inside edge. Our BMW wheels are only coming in Brushed Clear, Anthracite, and Satin Black for this Group Buy.

Unfortunately, the shipping quote on GangUp is going to be accurate and in fact it includes a flat $75.00 USD discount for the Group Buy for international orders. Shipping to Australia has become incredibly expensive recently, and keep in mind that the shipping cost does not include importation taxes.

If you'd like to order from a dealer that can incorporate that tax into the final cost, I would reach out to SouthernBM: https://southernbm.com.au/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthor703 View Post
Sweet!

@Apex I'm "pledged" for the SM-10 group buy. Are you able to back me out of that group if I wanted to switch to these? Not sure that I want to yet, but it's tempting...
You can actually cancel your pledge for any Group Buy on GangUp itself as long as the deal hasn't closed yet. Simply go to the "my deals" tab on gangup, click edit pledge and you should see a cancel option.

I would be 100% certain that you want to switch before doing it though as once you cancel your pledge, you lose your allocation or spot in line and if you repledge for the deal later, the wheels might be out of stock with a worse allocation spot.

-Tom
      02-24-2022, 07:11 PM   #103
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpsRider View Post
Yes! Pledged.
Thanks for joining! Did you order your 19x10 ET40 wheel?

Edit: nevermind, looks like you did haha. Thanks for all your earlier input regarding that wheel.

-Tom

Last edited by Expert@ApexWheels; 02-24-2022 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: new data :)
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2022, 07:48 PM   #104
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for joining! Did you order your 19x10 ET40 wheel?

Edit: nevermind, looks like you did haha. Thanks for all your earlier input regarding that wheel.

-Tom
My pleasure 😀, as I mentioned before this is one of the only stock size light 19" wheels for the M2 and they'll be unique. Can't wait.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2022, 08:46 PM   #105
chip_dip19
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Built For Competition

Would you happen to have the specs (width, offset, tire, camber) for the car in the video?

I'm looking to order a staggered set likely with the following specs and just wanted to see it should work

265/30/19 front and 285/30/19 rear (likely Michelin PS4S)
19x9.5 +22 and 19x10.5 +45
Lowered on M-performance coilovers and running -2 camber

Last edited by chip_dip19; 02-24-2022 at 08:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2022, 09:41 PM   #106
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
If inner clearance is a concern and you're already running quite a bit of camber, the ET22 would be the way to go as it buys you more space on the inside edge. Our BMW wheels are only coming in Brushed Clear, Anthracite, and Satin Black for this Group Buy.

Unfortunately, the shipping quote on GangUp is going to be accurate and in fact it includes a flat $75.00 USD discount for the Group Buy for international orders. Shipping to Australia has become incredibly expensive recently, and keep in mind that the shipping cost does not include importation taxes.

If you'd like to order from a dealer that can incorporate that tax into the final cost, I would reach out to SouthernBM: https://southernbm.com.au/
Got it... I'll give them a message to see which one is more viable financially for me.

Btw do you happen to know what front lip is on that HS comp with the silver wheels?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 11:25 AM   #107
not.ramos
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Got it... I'll give them a message to see which one is more viable financially for me.

Btw do you happen to know what front lip is on that HS comp with the silver wheels?
The lip I have is this PU lip from eBay. My driveway is an awkward angle and I have already cracked my previous CF lip the first day after installing so I had to get something flexible.

ULTRA MOTORSPORTS
Appreciate 2
      02-25-2022, 07:43 PM   #108
RYTM2
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

I don't plan to go wider than 255/275 tires with a stock suspension. Now that VS-5RS's are available in a stock size/offset, is there any reason/benefit in going with wheels that are a half inch wider?

DanG has commented on the forum that it may be the reason for his car having a better steering feel.

Any other benefits?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 08:59 PM   #109
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYTM2 View Post
I don't plan to go wider than 255/275 tires with a stock suspension. Now that VS-5RS's are available in a stock size/offset, is there any reason/benefit in going with wheels that are a half inch wider?

DanG has commented on the forum that it may be the reason for his car having a better steering feel.

Any other benefits?
Most people want wider wheels in order to run larger tires. The 255/275 sizes will fit perfectly on stock size wheels. I think it depends if you want a playful car or if you want to squeeze every last split second out of your car at the track.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 10:24 PM   #110
RYTM2
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpsRider View Post
Most people want wider wheels in order to run larger tires. The 255/275 sizes will fit perfectly on stock size wheels. I think it depends if you want a playful car or if you want to squeeze every last split second out of your car at the track.
No, I don't plan to do much tracking with the car.
Appreciate 0