BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 CS Model > 466 M2 CS Allocations Released For USA

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-13-2020, 03:56 PM   #221
Jimjamz
First Lieutenant
Jimjamz's Avatar
United_States
280
Rep
330
Posts

Drives: F
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhotwn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjamz View Post
My wife's going to drive the car as much as me though she's not on here. I show her half the posts.
My wife is tired of hearing about it if that counts!
Same here. I think mine is getting 1-2 updates a day from me. I suspect she'd rather it arrived before the Jan delivery and I went out for a drive!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2020, 10:23 PM   #222
vicox91
Registered
6
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82PRETEND View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
It really feels like there's plenty of cars up for grabs
Yea...my two local dealers (that I work with not necessarily closest) each have 2 and won't sell for MSRP and I can get that elsewhere. One of the two may lose a sale altogether as they have my pending M2C ED order. That said, I don't think I can live without the heated wheel, and without ED I'm kind of starting to spit on BMW altogether. I get Covid isn't their fault...but if they won't hold out as long as needed to let me go on the ED, I may just walk from them altogether.
Damn. Sorry to hear, I had my deposit in back in Feb, when I heard the last day to order and get ED was May 18th I almost cancelled my deposit for the CS and ordered the Comp. I'm glad I didn't now. I would be so mad. Anyways I was 4th on the waitlist so didn't get a CS . Went looking and found an unclaimed allocation (mine now)
Appreciate 1
      09-13-2020, 10:40 PM   #223
F82PRETEND
Brigadier General
F82PRETEND's Avatar
United_States
1306
Rep
3,232
Posts

Drives: Freya - 2018 MGM M4
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicox91 View Post
Damn. Sorry to hear, I had my deposit in back in Feb, when I heard the last day to order and get ED was May 18th I almost cancelled my deposit for the CS and ordered the Comp. I'm glad I didn't now. I would be so mad. Anyways I was 4th on the waitlist so didn't get a CS . Went looking and found an unclaimed allocation (mine now)
Good for you. You got the exact build I would do. Honestly, I'm just disenchanted on the whole thing. My M2C ED is falling apart and I'm contemplating doing PCD, but I'm also almost to the point where I'm ready to walk away from the car and the brand. Maybe it's just covid malaise, but there's nothing BMW I'm excited about right now.
Appreciate 1
1M Tex154.50

      09-14-2020, 05:59 AM   #224
medphysdave
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1520
Rep
1,870
Posts

Drives: M2 CS waiting list
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82PRETEND View Post
Good for you. You got the exact build I would do. Honestly, I'm just disenchanted on the whole thing. My M2C ED is falling apart and I'm contemplating doing PCD, but I'm also almost to the point where I'm ready to walk away from the car and the brand. Maybe it's just covid malaise, but there's nothing BMW I'm excited about right now.
I'd walk away from anything that I wasn't excited about. Somrthing will come along at some point that you want to spend your money on.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 08:46 AM   #225
///AVM
Major
///AVM's Avatar
United_States
1408
Rep
1,273
Posts

Drives: M2C
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: U.S.A.

iTrader: (0)

I do not get it . . .

I have provided an open allocation at no more than MRSP, and probably a few points off.

Yet, people keep saying they cannot get an allocation and/or one that is not above MRSP.

What am I missing?

///AVM
__________________
Appreciate 1
      09-14-2020, 09:05 AM   #226
medphysdave
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1520
Rep
1,870
Posts

Drives: M2 CS waiting list
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
I do not get it . . .

I have provided an open allocation at no more than MRSP, and probably a few points off.

Yet, people keep saying they cannot get an allocation and/or one that is not above MRSP.

What am I missing?

///AVM
I'd have been all over it had I not been at the top of my local list at MSRP. Any potential discount on this overpriced model is a blessing. These may not be as "hot" as some of us would like to believe. Maybe a lot more window shoppers than buyers.
Appreciate 1
///AVM1407.50

      09-14-2020, 09:16 AM   #227
F82PRETEND
Brigadier General
F82PRETEND's Avatar
United_States
1306
Rep
3,232
Posts

Drives: Freya - 2018 MGM M4
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
I'd walk away from anything that I wasn't excited about. Somrthing will come along at some point that you want to spend your money on.
Hard when that something needs to have a stick or be a diesel, or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
I do not get it . . .

I have provided an open allocation at no more than MRSP, and probably a few points off.

Yet, people keep saying they cannot get an allocation and/or one that is not above MRSP.

What am I missing?

///AVM
Nobody took that one yet? What week was the build? Is it open or locked?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 10:44 AM   #228
///AVM
Major
///AVM's Avatar
United_States
1408
Rep
1,273
Posts

Drives: M2C
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: U.S.A.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82PRETEND View Post
. . . Nobody took that one yet? What week was the build? Is it open or locked?
Edit:

Yes, chassis build remains available.

Week 41 build.

Build is still open.

Current configuration: MB, MT, Gold Wheels, Steel Brakes, Cup2 tires

///AVM
Appreciate 1
      09-14-2020, 10:48 AM   #229
medphysdave
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1520
Rep
1,870
Posts

Drives: M2 CS waiting list
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Edit:

Yes, chassis build remains available.

Week 41 build.

Build is still open.

Current configuration: MB, MT, Gold Wheels, Steel Brakes, Cup2 tires

///AVM
Good stuff since week 41 is the earliest that I've seen.
Appreciate 1
///AVM1407.50

      09-14-2020, 01:25 PM   #230
Hegge
Lieutenant
450
Rep
568
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition
Join Date: May 2015
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
I'd have been all over it had I not been at the top of my local list at MSRP. Any potential discount on this overpriced model is a blessing. These may not be as "hot" as some of us would like to believe. Maybe a lot more window shoppers than buyers.
I lost out on a CS at my local dealer last week (I assumed so due to them showing me silence), so I'm re-grouping and have decided to save up for a 911 instead at the end of next year. I'm disappointed by not getting the CS, but maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I hope whoever gets the CS has fun as sports cars and sport coupes are more fun than a boring SUV.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 01:33 PM   #231
medphysdave
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1520
Rep
1,870
Posts

Drives: M2 CS waiting list
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
I lost out on a CS at my local dealer last week (I assumed so due to them showing me silence), so I'm re-grouping and have decided to save up for a 911 instead at the end of next year. I'm disappointed by not getting the CS, but maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I hope whoever gets the CS has fun as sports cars and sport coupes are more fun than a boring SUV.
No interest in calling around?
Appreciate 1
      09-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #232
Hegge
Lieutenant
450
Rep
568
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition
Join Date: May 2015
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
No interest in calling around?
No, just decided to move on for a 911. Another dealer that I was talking to in the spring had about 7 on their list, so not much luck there.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 01:58 PM   #233
Turbomeister
Lieutenant
Turbomeister's Avatar
Cyprus
819
Rep
475
Posts

Drives: F87 M2 CS (6MT)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Cyprus

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
No interest in calling around?
No, just decided to move on for a 911. Another dealer that I was talking to in the spring had about 7 on their list, so not much luck there.
Its never too late , dont fall back , try to find a car in another dealer!
__________________
///M POWER
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 02:14 PM   #234
deceptiv.M3
Captain
deceptiv.M3's Avatar
466
Rep
756
Posts

Drives: 18 BMW M3 ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (4)

I missed out on 2 allocations cause I hesitated initially. I found another one at another dealer but to have to pay 1500 in transport fees is just not worth it at this point. That would be in addition to a new full car ppf at 6000 when my current m3 already has ppf, it was already a questionable move financially , if i did that it would be even worse lol- one guy paid 5k over sticker, just canít see that lol

Best of luck to everyone that secured theirs- hope itís everything you wanted!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 02:33 PM   #235
mcater904@gmail.com
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 and 2016 M235
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Biloxi MS

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprezme View Post
What is MSRP? You all leasing, buying?
Why would anyone ever consider leasing one of these cars????
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 02:37 PM   #236
mcater904@gmail.com
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 and 2016 M235
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Biloxi MS

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicox91 View Post
Secured mine today.
MB, gold Wheels, cup 2, 6MT, steel brakes.

Iím so happy! Week 41 prod
You have same week production as my m2C
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 03:24 PM   #237
DarkstarZero
Lieutenant Colonel
DarkstarZero's Avatar
United_States
635
Rep
1,594
Posts

Drives: 95 M3, M2, F31 Wagon
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Washington DC

iTrader: (6)

It's happening! HS - 6MT - 2NH - GLD - Cup2
MSRP -$500 CCA Rebate
Attached Images
 
__________________
BMW CCA Track Instructor

Last edited by DarkstarZero; 09-14-2020 at 03:33 PM..
Appreciate 4
Davil2248.00
ND40oz268.50
Poochie5548.50

      09-14-2020, 03:40 PM   #238
medphysdave
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1520
Rep
1,870
Posts

Drives: M2 CS waiting list
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkstarZero View Post
It's happening! HS - 6MT - 2NH - GLD - Cup2
MSRP -$500 CCA Rebate
I must say that I'm jealous of how rare that color combo will be, and that you had the stones to build it. That was the combo I wanted for the better part of 2yrs. But....I'll survive

Appreciate 1
      09-14-2020, 03:42 PM   #239
CarJunkie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
596
Rep
1,603
Posts

Drives: e82 1M, e30 325e, f15 X5 40e
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tri-Cities, Washington

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Nice build!
I'm a sucker for the blue, but silver would have been my second choice.
__________________
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMW OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1
      09-14-2020, 03:45 PM   #240
DarkstarZero
Lieutenant Colonel
DarkstarZero's Avatar
United_States
635
Rep
1,594
Posts

Drives: 95 M3, M2, F31 Wagon
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Washington DC

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
I must say that I'm jealous of how rare that color combo will be, and that you had the stones to build it. That was the combo I wanted for the better part of 2yrs. But....I'll survive

I'm going to pair it with the M Performance Decals. It's going to be visually very loud. It's awesome that I can order something so crazy straight from the factory. BMW is holding onto their roots here.
__________________
BMW CCA Track Instructor
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 04:17 PM   #241
cncmastr
Lieutenant Colonel
cncmastr's Avatar
United_States
670
Rep
1,766
Posts

Drives: E46 ZCP, F85, E70, E39 S2
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Outside Atlanta

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to cncmastr
If anyone needs an allocation, I have one for you at MSRP - Build week 46. PM me with your cell and I'll introduce you.

Taken!!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 04:43 PM   #242
thxbuff2001
Dictator for Life
thxbuff2001's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
441
Posts

Drives: To many
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Rockwall, TX

iTrader: (0)

What options are available to add on a m2cs? My SA does not know. Gave me a build for $92000 with only CCB, thats it!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST