BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > The Wagner EVO2 Performance intercooler for the BMW F-series will no longer be produc

Yesterday, 09:07 AM   #1
ALO_21
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LBB

Question The Wagner EVO2 Performance intercooler for the BMW F-series will no longer be produc

Anyone know why they are discontinuing Wagner EVO2 Performance intercooler or if they will have a replacement?

The Wagner EVO2 Performance intercooler for the BMW F-series will no longer be produced in the future!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:24 AM   #2
ZM2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALO_21 View Post
Anyone know why they are discontinuing Wagner EVO2 Performance intercooler or if they will have a replacement?

The Wagner EVO2 Performance intercooler for the BMW F-series will no longer be produced in the future!
Iím guessing bc they didnít sell many of the Evo2 Performance. Generally, if someone is going Evo2 they get the Evo2 Competition.
Appreciate 1
ALO_2116.00

Yesterday, 03:28 PM   #3
F87source
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt

I'd say because it was a bit over priced for its performance (CSF is only $599 and out performs this by miles) and alot of Chinese clones at a fraction of the price offered similar if not identical performance.

Yesterday, 03:54 PM   #4
ALO_21
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
I'd say because it was a bit over priced for its performance (CSF is only $599 and out performs this by miles) and alot of Chinese clones at a fraction of the price offered similar if not identical performance.
Yeah. I have been going back and forth between the two and I guess this makes it easier. I live in Germany there wasn't a price difference for me. I guess I will be ordering the CSF.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #5
F87source
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALO_21 View Post
Yeah. I have been going back and forth between the two and I guess this makes it easier. I live in Germany there wasn't a price difference for me. I guess I will be ordering the CSF.
I see, yeah the CSF performs much better than the performance model from wagner.