BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > GPS aerial problem

01-24-2024, 04:09 PM   #1
Davidlj25
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw m2 f87 lci

GPS aerial problem

Hello everyone, im new here in the forum cause i just bought a m2 f87 lci (2017).

I bought the car some months ago in an auction in germany, and when i got the car some weeks later in spain i realise that the car came without many units and modules. i bought coded everything via E-SYS.

But i still have a problem that is blowing my head. i have no gps signal, i put a new unit of NBT EVO 2, but is programmed with the certificate and everything for my car, a new antenna amplifier, a new telecomunication box, a new roof module for emergency call.

Now the light of problem with emergency call due to not have gps signal. With my diagnostics tool autel, i checked and says: GPS AERIAL OPEN CIRCUIT. So i dont know where is the problem, i checked in the roof antenna and i have the gps cable there. But my problem is that i dont know where that cable goes from. Or maybe my antenna is not working.

Things to know: i dont have blue gps cable in the telecomunitacion module in the trunk, i dont have blue gps cable in the NBT unit.

Thankyou, any idea will be welcome.
Appreciate 0