06-15-2020, 09:06 AM   #1
FreudeamFahren18
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80, 2022 G80m

Euro Delivery

Iam scheduled for M2 Euro Delivery last week of August
However US Embassy in Berlin states that Americans are not allowed in Germany for tourism purposes even though US airlines are selling tickets to Germany.
Looks like this is extended till end of August, but could be renewed.
Iam worried
Who else is scheduled for Euro delivery? What are your plans if indeed Germany isn't allowing tourists?
Are we able to extend Euro delivery to late October?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
marshall834
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2 Comp

Congrats on the ED!!

We have a whole thread dedicated to the very last ED experiences (pasted below). I'd recommend reading through that:
- The very first post is a collection of everyone that is doing ED. Just post a reply in that thread with your car specs and F82PRETEND will add your build!
- The third post (within that same thread) I am constantly updating for all the travel information (current restrictions, what's expected during travel, etc). The travel ban was just updated today for US travelers through JUN-30.

BMW is not doing ED post SEPT. In fact, I think the last available date is SEPT-26 based on feedback from the above thread.

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1720376
E46 323ci
B6 Audi S4
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2020, 09:18 AM   #3
FreudeamFahren18
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80, 2022 G80m

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall834 View Post
Congrats on the ED!!

We have a whole thread dedicated to the very last ED experiences (pasted below). I'd recommend reading through that:
- The very first post is a collection of everyone that is doing ED. Just post a reply in that thread with your car specs and F82PRETEND will add your build!
- The third post (within that same thread) I am constantly updating for all the travel information (current restrictions, what's expected during travel, etc). The travel ban was just updated today for US travelers through JUN-30.

BMW is not doing ED post SEPT. In fact, I think the last available date is SEPT-26 based on feedback from the above thread.

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1720376
Ok. Thanks
Appreciate 0