M2 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Endless brake pads

07-30-2021, 07:25 AM   #1
Shahaf2911
Private
Israel
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Endless brake pads

Hi, in a few weeks I'm gonna need to change my brake pads and after my research I've decided on Endless MX72 plus (not looking for something else).
The thing is I don't know where I could buy them as I don't know a site that sells them with worldwide shipping
If anyone knows a reliable site that sells them
I'll be great full as where I'm from (IL) they're out of stock (I've made an order 1.5 months ago and they don't know when it would be in stock here, canceling isn't an issue)
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2021, 03:39 AM   #2
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

Endless have long lead times so your luck comes down to if anyone has them in stock. You could try the sites that deal with Japan direct to see if they have stock.

https://www.perfectrun.jp
https://nengun.com

I was lucky and was able to source my Endless pads from two different locations. In my case was able to get from rears from perfectrun and the fronts locally.

Since these guys are JDM aligned you will need to specify the pad profile specifically and not just say I have a BMW etc.

Not sure which M2 you have but if u have a M2C with BBK check out my thread

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1754205

I know u want Endless but be prepared for a plan b
      08-03-2021, 02:07 AM   #3
widetyres
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 DCT, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahaf2911 View Post
Hi, in a few weeks I'm gonna need to change my brake pads and after my research I've decided on Endless MX72 plus (not looking for something else).
The thing is I don't know where I could buy them as I don't know a site that sells them with worldwide shipping
If anyone knows a reliable site that sells them
I'll be great full as where I'm from (IL) they're out of stock (I've made an order 1.5 months ago and they don't know when it would be in stock here, canceling isn't an issue)
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Great pads and worth the little extra over the standard mx72.

I've bought from Nengun twice. They are unlikely to have them in stocks and both times I've been told that the pads were being made to order. Expect about 6-8 weeks lead time.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2021, 02:18 PM   #4
vale007
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e82 1 M coupe

CC38/me22 from nengun are good, 2 trackdays and still 1/3 of the pad left.. the shape names are EIP238 front and EIP137 rear, next set I’ll try N39s.
Appreciate 0