BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA > GTA Discount on M2C

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-14-2020, 10:40 AM   #23
emtwo
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnizzle View Post
manufacturer forced the dealers to buy them after a certain day (November some time I think?)
Whats the deal with leasing those cars or demo vehicles?

I've had some dealerships give me lease quotes with low interest rates (similar to their new cars) with most counting them as used cars?

Not sure why there's discrepancies between different dealerships.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 09:02 PM   #24
FreeDarko
First Lieutenant
86
Rep
353
Posts

Drives: F80
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UpNorth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtwo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnizzle View Post
manufacturer forced the dealers to buy them after a certain day (November some time I think?)
Whats the deal with leasing those cars or demo vehicles?

I've had some dealerships give me lease quotes with low interest rates (similar to their new cars) with most counting them as used cars?

Not sure why there's discrepancies between different dealerships.
How's that possible?

Is it BMW financial on the quote or dealers own financing arm.

If not BMW Fs it's very difficult to get lower than 4.9%.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2020, 05:00 PM   #25
emtwo
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeDarko View Post
How's that possible?

Is it BMW financial on the quote or dealers own financing arm.

If not BMW Fs it's very difficult to get lower than 4.9%.
Not sure, they didn't send me the quote sheet.

BTW current lease rates are 3.9%.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2020, 06:03 PM   #26
twboy1999
Captain
238
Rep
851
Posts

Drives: 1994 honda accord
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: toronto

iTrader: (2)

sorry for hijacking the thread

I'm putting my car up for sale
if you guys wants a clean used car

dm me
__________________
2019 M2 HS 10000km and counting
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2020, 06:30 PM   #27
FreeDarko
First Lieutenant
86
Rep
353
Posts

Drives: F80
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: UpNorth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtwo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeDarko View Post
How's that possible?

Is it BMW financial on the quote or dealers own financing arm.

If not BMW Fs it's very difficult to get lower than 4.9%.
Not sure, they didn't send me the quote sheet.

BTW current lease rates are 3.9%.
This should be from BMW directly.

My lease rate was 1.485%

I might be putting it up for lease swap due to my travel schedule and upcoming move so if anyone is interested in few months old fully loaded M2c in perfect condition with tints, pls feel free to contact me.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 11:41 PM   #28
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
1059
Rep
3,367
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtwo View Post
Why can't they be leased?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnizzle View Post
manufacturer forced the dealers to buy them after a certain day (November some time I think?)
Dealers were not forced to buy - BMW Canada ended support meaning there is no lease/finance program resulting in a cash deal only. This will be true for all remaining MY19 models including M4 (all variants), M5 (all variants), M6 Gran Coupe and X6M where January 31st will be the last day to finance with BMWFS.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2020, 02:59 PM   #29
Ggeezer
Captain
Canada
216
Rep
725
Posts

Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtwo View Post
Why can't they be leased?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnizzle View Post
manufacturer forced the dealers to buy them after a certain day (November some time I think?)
Dealers were not forced to buy - BMW Canada ended support meaning there is no lease/finance program resulting in a cash deal only. This will be true for all remaining MY19 models including M4 (all variants), M5 (all variants), M6 Gran Coupe and X6M where January 31st will be the last day to finance with BMWFS.
How do you know the programs will end indefinitely on Jan 31?

When I purchased my MY18 M2 last year BMW kept the leasing programs in place until at least March.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2020, 08:01 AM   #30
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
1059
Rep
3,367
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggeezer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtwo View Post
Why can't they be leased?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnizzle View Post
manufacturer forced the dealers to buy them after a certain day (November some time I think?)
Dealers were not forced to buy - BMW Canada ended support meaning there is no lease/finance program resulting in a cash deal only. This will be true for all remaining MY19 models including M4 (all variants), M5 (all variants), M6 Gran Coupe and X6M where January 31st will be the last day to finance with BMWFS.
How do you know the programs will end indefinitely on Jan 31?

When I purchased my MY18 M2 last year BMW kept the leasing programs in place until at least March.
Program conclusion for vehicles doesn't necessarily happen at the same time for a MY. 2018 support I think ended in late spring or summer of 2019. For MY19, January is the last month for programs. February and onwards will have programs for MY20 and MY21 when production for those models start.
Appreciate 1
Ggeezer216.00

      02-22-2020, 02:52 PM   #31
m2luvr
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: Civic Si
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeDarko View Post
This should be from BMW directly.

My lease rate was 1.485%

I might be putting it up for lease swap due to my travel schedule and upcoming move so if anyone is interested in few months old fully loaded M2c in perfect condition with tints, pls feel free to contact me.
FreeDarko, how'd you get such a low lease rate? I'm interested in and M2C manual and would like to know which dealer and sales rep I should contact for a good rate and discount.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2020, 08:29 PM   #32
Kothar
Private First Class
Canada
56
Rep
109
Posts

Drives: 17 M2
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: London ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2luvr View Post
FreeDarko, how'd you get such a low lease rate? I'm interested in and M2C manual and would like to know which dealer and sales rep I should contact for a good rate and discount.
Probably loyalty discount 0.75 off rate and multiple security deposits up 0.9 off rate if original was 2.99.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST