BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > Alpine White Reveries

10-28-2020, 08:43 AM   #67
ebisu8
BBS_Welt
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Since it's a #wheelwednesday, here's a few shots of e88s. These wheels bring me so much joy. Mainly because I love this wheel and that this is the first spec for any M2/M2C. There are others out there like it but they aren't the same AND this setup requires no spacers! #slicerspec

Appreciate 1
//steve\\570.00

10-29-2020, 01:30 PM   #68
akshon
Rep
Drives: RR Ghost, m2c, e46 m3, G63

perfection
Appreciate 1
ebisu8579.00

11-17-2020, 10:38 AM   #69
ebisu8
BBS_Welt
United_States
Rep

It's been a bit since I've updated this thread last. I've added a couple things so I'll try to get this close to recent as possible!

The KMP steering wheel is in and I absolutely love it, the smaller wheel really does change the driving experience and it makes the stock wheel size seem like an 18 wheeler I also was able to find a set of checkered coco mats from a forum member as well. Never had them, always wanted them and am so stoked!

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 12:00 PM   #70
ebisu8
BBS_Welt
United_States
Rep

I'm proud of where this build is now and the short journey thus far, I think I'm most proud of this next piece though. Here in the US, at least for me I look at a bunch of different cars world wide and I appreciate what's out there. The power of social media is incredible. It brings the world together from Europe to Korea and back to North America. So for me, this piece comes from Germany and it's special as it's the only Team Schirmer part for any platform to make it stateside. If you aren't familiar with Team Schirmer by now, look them up on IG. You'll most likely recognize some of the cars!

Here's a photo of the bumper removed, installation was simple and straight forward. Their products is top notch, fitment is 100% perfect and their quality is incredible.

It's a combined two piece system that bolts to the bumper and brackets to the frame.

Here's the finished result and I'm stoked to make this happen!

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2020, 06:11 PM   #71
warrenw
Food Critic
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 19 AW M2C, 21 M340i

Awesomeeeee can't wait for more parts to arrive! Also can't wait for Schirmer to open up their parts department LOL