BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > *Official* M2 photoshops thread

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-15-2015, 09:09 AM   #23
Danimal247
Enlisted Member
49
Rep
43
Posts

Drives: VW
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ajax, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwood View Post
This will be my ride, excuse my useless PS-skills

Black roof looks good
Appreciate 1
      10-15-2015, 09:17 AM   #24
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
4791
Rep
11,169
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
#ChromeKidneysMovement
Dis. Chrome kidneys on urrthing. Especially on MG and LBB.

Looks freaken tits on my Sparkling Graphite
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 1
      10-15-2015, 09:26 AM   #25
jstnstr
Lieutenant Colonel
jstnstr's Avatar
United_States
778
Rep
1,527
Posts

Drives: G20 M340xi
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SWFL

iTrader: (2)

How about paint matched or blacked out rear bumper reflectors?
__________________
| M-Performance Exhaust | JB4 Map 4 on E35 | BMC Red Panel Filter |

| Previous: 18 M3 ZCP | 17 M3 6MT | 15 M235i |
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #26
TunedM2C
Brigadier General
TunedM2C's Avatar
No_Country
717
Rep
4,200
Posts

Drives: 2016 LBB M2
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Earth

iTrader: (2)

Let's see some Alpine White versions.
Appreciate 1
      10-15-2015, 10:51 AM   #27
Danimal247
Enlisted Member
49
Rep
43
Posts

Drives: VW
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ajax, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstnstr View Post
How about paint matched or blacked out rear bumper reflectors?
dropped with painted reflectors

Name:  dan-m2-3.jpg
Views: 10349
Size:  187.3 KB



original photo http://www.2addicts.com/goodiesforyo...91_highRes.jpg
Appreciate 6
      10-15-2015, 10:54 AM   #28
jzmundy
Major
jzmundy's Avatar
647
Rep
1,232
Posts

Drives: G01
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
dropped with painted reflectors





original photo http://www.2addicts.com/goodiesforyo...91_highRes.jpg
IND will be listed on the Fortune 500 from selling front and rear painted reflectors for this car.

Looks great!
__________________
Then - E53, E85, E92, E82, F15, F80
Now - G01, Macan S
Appreciate 1
      10-15-2015, 11:11 AM   #29
Danimal247
Enlisted Member
49
Rep
43
Posts

Drives: VW
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ajax, ON

iTrader: (0)

Here's another quickie. Dropped with black grill and painted/vinyled bumper pieces

Name:  dan-m2-1.jpg
Views: 7204
Size:  241.1 KB


original pic http://www.2addicts.com/goodiesforyo...84_highRes.jpg


Name:  dan-m2-2.jpg
Views: 7173
Size:  208.4 KB

Last edited by Danimal247; 10-15-2015 at 11:27 AM..
Appreciate 5
      10-15-2015, 12:20 PM   #30
jstnstr
Lieutenant Colonel
jstnstr's Avatar
United_States
778
Rep
1,527
Posts

Drives: G20 M340xi
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SWFL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal247
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstnstr View Post
How about paint matched or blacked out rear bumper reflectors?
dropped with painted reflectors




original photo http://www.2addicts.com/goodiesforyo...91_highRes.jpg
That looks SO much better. I would love to see someone make one that acted as a small vent or grille. Could look sweet
__________________
| M-Performance Exhaust | JB4 Map 4 on E35 | BMC Red Panel Filter |

| Previous: 18 M3 ZCP | 17 M3 6MT | 15 M235i |
Appreciate 2
      10-15-2015, 12:47 PM   #31
stuckinoc
Enlisted Member
stuckinoc's Avatar
11
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: E46
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Orange County

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstnstr View Post
That looks SO much better. I would love to see someone make one that acted as a small vent or grille. Could look sweet
+1
Appreciate 1
      10-15-2015, 01:44 PM   #32
hyperzulu
Colonel
hyperzulu's Avatar
United_States
694
Rep
2,338
Posts

Drives: 2015 M235i
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

The reflectors in the rear are the worst design of this car. I mean, it's absolutely horrible. Their plan was to make the car look WIDE, but the red reflectors, especially on LBB, shorten the widening visual effect that the aero lines are trying to create. It draws the focus to a vertical element. It's like they wanted this- [_____] but instead made this- |_____|
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 01:45 PM   #33
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
2195
Rep
2,372
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
The reflectors in the rear are the worst design of this car. I mean, it's absolutely horrible. Their plan was to make the car look WIDE, but the red reflectors, especially on LBB, shorten the widening visual effect that the aero lines are trying to create. It draws the focus to a vertical element. It's like they wanted this- [_____] but instead made this- |_____|
I'm just going to smoke them out or color match them and it will look great. I'm sure the designers were expecting people to do it.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 01:47 PM   #34
hyperzulu
Colonel
hyperzulu's Avatar
United_States
694
Rep
2,338
Posts

Drives: 2015 M235i
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
I'm just going to smoke them out or color match them and it will look great. I'm sure the designers were expecting people to do it.
I'm sure the designers aren't expecting people to remove safety features, but they gave us no choice. They might look OK on BSM and MG, but on LBB they are absolutely horrible. I know you love this car more than women's boobies, but even if I could shoot scud missiles at them to eliminate them entirely and make the car look better, as it comes from the factory, they are a horrible horrible HORRIBLE design element and I really don't care how they can be remedied. They are horrible. It's a fact. Google it.
__________________
Appreciate 5
      10-15-2015, 02:02 PM   #35
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
2195
Rep
2,372
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
I'm sure the designers aren't expecting people to remove safety features, but they gave us no choice. They might look OK on BSM and MG, but on LBB they are absolutely horrible. I know you love this car more than women's boobies, but even if I could shoot scud missiles at them to eliminate them entirely and make the car look better, as it comes from the factory, they are a horrible horrible HORRIBLE design element and I really don't care how they can be remedied. They are horrible. It's a fact. Google it.
Relax dude I don't like them either
Appreciate 1
///Cardia295.50

      10-15-2015, 02:03 PM   #36
hyperzulu
Colonel
hyperzulu's Avatar
United_States
694
Rep
2,338
Posts

Drives: 2015 M235i
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
I'm sure the designers aren't expecting people to remove safety features, but they gave us no choice. They might look OK on BSM and MG, but on LBB they are absolutely horrible. I know you love this car more than women's boobies, but even if I could shoot scud missiles at them to eliminate them entirely and make the car look better, as it comes from the factory, they are a horrible horrible HORRIBLE design element and I really don't care how they can be remedied. They are horrible. It's a fact. Google it.
Relax dude I don't like them either
Yes and there is no need to defend them.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 02:07 PM   #37
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
2195
Rep
2,372
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
Yes and there is no need to defend them.
I wasn't defending them? It's just not even close to a big deal
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 02:31 PM   #38
JP Medina
Private First Class
43
Rep
119
Posts

Drives: M235 Auto AW/Red H/K
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Merida Mexico

iTrader: (0)

You won´t get that clean look of the rear just painting the reflectors body colour, but pasting the Fender, etc, etc.
Any ps expert to take'em off?.... It will be a nicer touch if they look OEM vents!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 02:39 PM   #39
hyperzulu
Colonel
hyperzulu's Avatar
United_States
694
Rep
2,338
Posts

Drives: 2015 M235i
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Medina View Post
You won´t get that clean look of the rear just painting the reflectors body colour, but pasting the Fender, etc, etc.
Any ps expert to take'em off?.... It will be a nicer touch if they look OEM vents!!!
But we don't know what is behind them. You could black them out, but removing them may just leave an ugly space with beveling and clip holes. No way to know without pulling them off.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 02:40 PM   #40
GregD
Captain
Belgium
113
Rep
858
Posts

Drives: :
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: BE

iTrader: (0)

Name:  gs4K8ld.jpg
Views: 7361
Size:  255.1 KB
Appreciate 12
///Cardia295.50

      10-15-2015, 02:45 PM   #41
W///
Lieutenant General
W///'s Avatar
4791
Rep
11,169
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post
Damn
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 02:47 PM   #42
JTO24
Got an 8:30 res at Dorsia
JTO24's Avatar
United_States
2922
Rep
4,497
Posts

Drives: 2018 AW M2 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinoc View Post
+1
+2
__________________
2018 F87 M2 6MT | Alpine White | Exec. | OEM+
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
2016 981 Cayman 6MT | Jet Black | X73 Sport Suspension
2015 F80 M3 DCT | Tanzanite Blue | Gold Brown | OEM+
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black | OEM+
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #43
Adem1534
Colonel
Adem1534's Avatar
United_States
2195
Rep
2,372
Posts

Drives: '16 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Alex from the United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Medina View Post
You won´t get that clean look of the rear just painting the reflectors body colour, but pasting the Fender, etc, etc.
Any ps expert to take'em off?.... It will be a nicer touch if they look OEM vents!!!
Here you go

Appreciate 1
      10-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #44
JP Medina
Private First Class
43
Rep
119
Posts

Drives: M235 Auto AW/Red H/K
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Merida Mexico

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
But we don't know what is behind them. You could black them out, but removing them may just leave an ugly space with beveling and clip holes. No way to know without pulling them off.
Totally agree... and its gonna take a while since no dealer will take the risk.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST