BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Lebron sucks

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-23-2020, 02:47 PM   #89
golfas
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW series 5 520d automatic
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Croatia

iTrader: (0)

Right now my favorite basketball player
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2020, 05:07 PM   #90
BMWILUVU
Captain
410
Rep
973
Posts

Drives: 340ix
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Boibs

iTrader: (0)

Lebron is everything I dislike about the NBA. He could not carry the team himself and had to gather an all-star team in order to win a championship in LA on a pandemic off-season when Golden State is injured. This championship is not real and he puts up junk on drives and the 250 pounder cries like a baby on any touch.
Appreciate 1
swanson550.50

      10-23-2020, 05:19 PM   #91
OkieSnuffBox
Lieutenant
355
Rep
477
Posts

Drives: '13 135i
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: OKC, OK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Lebron is everything I dislike about the NBA. He could not carry the team himself and had to gather an all-star team in order to win a championship in LA on a pandemic off-season when Golden State is injured. This championship is not real and he puts up junk on drives and the 250 pounder cries like a baby on any touch.
Uh huh. Yes, I can think of so many teams with 1 All Star who have won a championship. Why do you think Giannis keeps getting smoked in the playoffs? He doesn't have a solid #2. Middleton is the third best option on a championship team..........and that's if he could play in the playoffs like he does in the regular season.

Golden State had to go get KD to win 2 of their 3. When they already had Steph, Klay, Draymond and Iggy after losing to Lebron and Kyrie the year before.

Keep up the hot takes.
Appreciate 2
TrevorM32319.00
minn197585.00

      10-26-2020, 09:46 AM   #92
TrevorM3
Major General
2319
Rep
6,869
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Lebron is everything I dislike about the NBA. He could not carry the team himself and had to gather an all-star team in order to win a championship in LA on a pandemic off-season when Golden State is injured. This championship is not real and he puts up junk on drives and the 250 pounder cries like a baby on any touch.



lebron carries every team, you know, he's won on 3 different teams.... must mean something.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2020, 10:41 AM   #93
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
2927
Rep
2,508
Posts

Drives: 2018 AW F80
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
Uh huh. Yes, I can think of so many teams with 1 All Star who have won a championship. Why do you think Giannis keeps getting smoked in the playoffs? He doesn't have a solid #2. Middleton is the third best option on a championship team..........and that's if he could play in the playoffs like he does in the regular season.

Golden State had to go get KD to win 2 of their 3. When they already had Steph, Klay, Draymond and Iggy after losing to Lebron and Kyrie the year before.

Keep up the hot takes.
How many all stars or top 5 players or even top ten players were on the 2014 spurs championship team ?
Who beat down LeBron and 3 all stars on the Heat
By a record finals margin and made him run back to the Cavs , but not before he made them sell the farm to get him 2 other all stars
Appreciate 1
swanson550.50

      10-28-2020, 06:04 PM   #94
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
3909
Rep
2,630
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Heard LeBron is working on finalizing a deal to bring CP3 in. Makes you wonder Kuzma and whatever picks they can surrender will be in the trade.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmf80 View Post
Seems like ur out of touch with baseball a bit. A few years behind.
You didnít know who Hader was. And Kershaw is a mess in the playoffs. No thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2020, 12:46 AM   #95
Garduna
Brigadier General
Garduna's Avatar
Canada
140
Rep
4,024
Posts

Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Just to continue off this thread on why lebron shouldn't even be in the goat convo, here's some MJ and playoff stat vids to make things more brutally clear



and why MJ and Kobe's title runs were way more impressive than lebrons:


Last edited by Garduna; 10-29-2020 at 12:55 AM..
Appreciate 1
swanson550.50

      11-01-2020, 10:12 PM   #96
TrevorM3
Major General
2319
Rep
6,869
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

u want a ring, call lebron brah
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 09:29 AM   #97
tcphoto
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1029
Rep
1,601
Posts

Drives: E92 335i MT Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (0)

I’m sure that Labron would do well playing in MJ’s era but his numbers would certainly be different with the physical play. He’d adapt but I don’t think that he’s on MJ’s level. Still, being the best of your generation is nothing to be ashamed of but he’s not the GOAT.
__________________
Appreciate 1
minn197585.00

      11-07-2020, 09:05 PM   #98
ny325
Brigadier General
United_States
668
Rep
3,037
Posts

Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Yankee Stadium

iTrader: (0)

I’m so sick of the N.B.A. And I’m going back several years now. Great athletes, bad basketball players.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 12:23 PM   #99
OkieSnuffBox
Lieutenant
355
Rep
477
Posts

Drives: '13 135i
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: OKC, OK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
How many all stars or top 5 players or even top ten players were on the 2014 spurs championship team ?
Who beat down LeBron and 3 all stars on the Heat
By a record finals margin and made him run back to the Cavs , but not before he made them sell the farm to get him 2 other all stars
Duncan wasn't an All-Star that year, but he is one of the greatest PF's to ever play the game. Tony Parker was there (and was an All-Star that year), Kawhi Leonard was there and won Finals MVP. Manu will be in the HOF.

So four guys who will be in the HOF. Not to mention one of the greatest coaches of all time.

You're right, they had nobody.
Appreciate 1
tcphoto1029.00

      11-17-2020, 01:52 AM   #100
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
2927
Rep
2,508
Posts

Drives: 2018 AW F80
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (-1)

Are you seriously comparing 37 TD and 36 manu to 29 yr old LeBron and Bosh in their prime ?
Let's not mention that d wade was only 32 while Tony was 31 that's a wash
Leonard was a puppy in 2014 , it was his thir season

Lebron simply got out played by 2 old dudes , a child and Danny green
He could not lift his team not make anyone else around him any better
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2020, 04:17 PM   #101
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
3909
Rep
2,630
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
LeBron will secretly have a party tonight as the Warriors suffered a major blow today. Aside from the Clippers, who else can compete with the Lakers out west?

Dallas? Porzingis is a 7’3 giraffe with bum knees and will miss time.
Houston? About to be blown up
Denver/Utah? Not enough firepower.
Spurs? Rebuilding.
Blazers? Not even close.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmf80 View Post
Seems like ur out of touch with baseball a bit. A few years behind.
You didnít know who Hader was. And Kershaw is a mess in the playoffs. No thanks
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST