BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Carbahn Tune in North East

10-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
wavyyyy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2C

Garage List
2023 bmw m3 6mt  [0.00]
Carbahn Tune in North East

Anyone have recommendations on where to do Carbahn Tune in the North East? I wanted to do the Stage 2 Power Package (Upgraded Turbos) for my M2C. I called Park Ave BMW and they had no idea what I was talking about lol even though they're listed as a Premier Dealer.

Anyone got it done in the TriState Area?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 03:16 PM   #2
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0butt View Post
Anyone have recommendations on where to do Carbahn Tune in the North East? I wanted to do the Stage 2 Power Package (Upgraded Turbos) for my M2C. I called Park Ave BMW and they had no idea what I was talking about lol even though they're listed as a Premier Dealer.

I don't have an answer for you, but might want to give Carbahn a ring to suggest a shop. They have been quite helpful in the past when I was looking.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 06:31 PM   #3
Kleinacus
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C 6MT Build Week 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0butt View Post

I don't have an answer for you, but might want to give Carbahn a ring to suggest a shop. They have been quite helpful in the past when I was looking.
Not super close to you but I used thompson bmw in PA. I'm fairly certain they are premium or at least have DME options if you are locked.
      10-15-2020, 08:11 PM   #4
wavyyyy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2C

Garage List
2023 bmw m3 6mt  [0.00]
I figured I would just buy it on the website but the website won't me order...
Appreciate 0