BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Have you ever cheated on your significant other?

11-04-2020, 12:39 AM   #221
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Only in other states so doesn't count
That's way beyond different area codes; clearly doesn't count! I mean, is that even on topic??
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2020, 12:42 AM   #222
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
She tearfully, and with great anguish, confessed that she had kissed some other guy. I calmly reassured her that she had obviously mistaken me for someone who gave a f*ck.
Nice to know that she regretted it, though...
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2020, 09:09 PM   #223
bigrum
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP

For the record I'm married, I went to pick up my wedding band getting cleaned at a local jewelry shop. At the door now they have a 'rona check-in for your temperature and there was this really hot woman in yoga pants in front of me. The guy behind the desk asked "are you together?" and we both said no, but then the girl turns around and asks me "would you like to be?" I just laughed out of awkwardness but felt kind of good to sort of get hit on.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
      11-16-2020, 12:54 AM   #224
Bunnny
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 & 2002 330ci e46

Yes, a few times, but they lost my respect by that point. I know that when you start a game like this, 2 things happen: You get high anxiety from them finding out, or you can't stop and it's addicting. Either way, looking at them will never be the same and its time to call it quits.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 02:54 AM   #225
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
is it cheating if you have a chick best friend from before you got into a relationship

asking for a friend
I'd say if the emotional connection is so strong. If he is turning to the other chick for all of his emotional needs then it can be classed as an emotional affair. There is a best friend and then there is a BEST friend where you go to the other lady to have your ego stroked or pour your heart out to her any time of day. Besides it's about respect. Some women get insecure or jealous and even if they don't then the right lady deserves a level of respect and for that you might have to cut off all those chicks you are super close to. It's a mans job to respect a woman but she has to give him something to respect.
Appreciate 0