BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Noelle Performance Tunes Question

11-21-2019, 08:24 AM   #1
NOS4A2
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c

Noelle Performance Tunes Question

Was looking over the smoking tire video referenced in:

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=25481549

And the reviewer impressions regarding the power delivery were positive, and then the guy mentioned the tuner, Noelle Performance. Granted, I am a fairly new member of the BMW automotive family so all my performance knowledge has been what I've found here. But I've never heard of https://www.noelleperformance.com/ nor their tunes.

I called earlier their corporate number in the U.S. and as expected, their representative was informative and knowledgeable. The M2C (as seen in the video referenced in the above thread) is supported by them just not very up to date on the site.

The interesting thing he had mentioned was not needing to backdate. I am not an expert in this area so the reasoning/logic behind why was lost on me.

Anyone have any insight into them or have had their vehicle tuned by them? Still doing research on this and didn't see much yet.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2019, 08:47 AM   #2
Malakas
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

They said they could tune via the OBD without having to back-date the DME?!?!? Wow. I'm skeptical, but great if that's true.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2019, 09:29 AM   #3
NOS4A2
Private
Rep

Yeah, I wish I knew more about that. Skeptical but curious...
Appreciate 0