BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Poll: Which colour?

View Poll Results: What colour will you order?
Long Beach Blue 79 42.47%
Black Sapphire Metallic 31 16.67%
Alpine White 36 19.35%
Mineral Grey 40 21.51%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

01-24-2016, 04:57 AM   #23
F1zbo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 G80 xDrive

Was sure I wanted LBB unti I saw it IRL.
It looks sooo different than in the photos where it tends to look more blue whereas it is actually alot more green than the photos shows.
it is a nice and cool color, just not for me who likes a bit darker blues.

Went with MG which is a color I always liked. Understated but quite aggresive on an M-car and also shows of the lines nicely.
Should be quite low maintenance as well in re too dirt and scratches.

White is nice but a bit bland to me and also quite high maintenance. However looks good with teh dark bits and wheels giving a nice contrast.

Black car I have swore to never own again. To OCD to keep it looking good and also hides the lines of the car too much IMO.

Last edited by F1zbo; 01-24-2016 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2016, 11:45 AM   #24
ILIKEBMW'S
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 528XI

Color Dilema too !

I was told by the dealer that I should have a production date this week. I'm currently set with LBB, however, really having 2nd thoughts. But not wowed with the remaining colors. I'm between the BSM or MGM - any thoughts / recommendations ?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2016, 12:01 PM   #25
Bluenose-2er
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV861792 View Post
I was told by the dealer that I should have a production date this week. I'm currently set with LBB, however, really having 2nd thoughts. But not wowed with the remaining colors. I'm between the BSM or MGM - any thoughts / recommendations ?
I am also LBB. The only other colour I would consider is MG... but I cannot see myself changing from LBB. However, I am hoping to see one IRL before I have to make my final decision (I am a late 2016 prod #).

I agree that the AW and BSM do not show the lines as well for me... though in the right setting both look awesome.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2016, 12:28 PM   #26
azfootdoc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2 HEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attuale View Post
That's exactly what I did. My order was for LBB, but then I saw it in person on an X4M and I decided against it. It had way too much green it in for my liking.

So I changed it to BSM
I had almost the same experience. I got to see one of the Euro Spec LBB M2's that was touring dealerships back in Late January. I agree that it had too much green in it. Almost a teal color. The color is so deceptive because it looks so different online and in pictures. I'm very excited about BSM.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2016, 07:01 PM   #27
atxsk8r
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020M2C

I first saw LBB on X5M and hated it. Saw it on the M2 and looked awesome, fits the car perfect IMO. It's also the launch color so i think BMW knows what they're doing lol

Just go with your gut decision and don't bail out with a safe color choice
Appreciate 0