BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > Titanium Akrapovic Axel Back, Active Autowerke Signature Midpipe

12-12-2022, 12:52 PM   #1
Iamlemon
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Now: Aston DBX, BMW M2C

Titanium Akrapovic Axel Back, Active Autowerke Signature Midpipe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello all,

I currently have a Titanium Akrapovic Axel Back and an Active Autowerke Signature Midpipe on my M2 Competition. I am located in the San Luis Obispo Area but will be coming to the Bay in about a week. I plan to sell my exhaust outright or trade it for a stock one with cash on top. Please send me your best offers for local pickup. If you are interested in getting these parts shipped, it will be more expensive, but I am happy to oblige.
I got the Akropovic for $5310 straight from Akrapovic, and it still has its warranty intact for another 6 months. I got the AA midpipe for $1300 from manufacturer as well. I have all of the receipts for these parts and will hand them over upon sale. BOTH parts are ceramic coated to stop rust and debris. I am happy to give a discount for buying both. Feel free to reach out to 650-862-4474.

Appreciate 1