BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > Aeroluxe Autoboutique Parts and review

06-06-2020, 11:46 PM   #1
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Aeroluxe Autoboutique Parts and review

Hey guys,

So i came across a relatively new company making CF parts for our car. I bought a full set of CF parts off their site for a very good price and decided to check them out. I generally get all my parts from Pristine Parts located in Fremont CA, and they talked to Aeroluxe and helped me out with some pricing as i would be one of the first with some of the parts i installed. I did the install today and here are my thoughts.

https://www.aeroluxeautoboutique.com/

M-Performance Style front lip:Price: $525.00
Fitment was 9/10. Used the OEM mounting points. THe only thing that was required was to drill out the holes yourself, but thats not too hard. The CF looks great and fits great an honestly looks pretty OEM to me. Highly recommend as its an easy install and fits and looks awesome.

Spec-M Sideskirts: Price - $450.00
8/10 fitment. Also look great. Drills directly into the the car and can be used with self tapping screws. You pre-mount with 3M double sided tape to get everything lined up. Doesnt need cutouts for lift/jack points which is nice so it can be installed pretty easily.

V-Style Rear Spoiler: Price - $380.00
8/10 Fitment. Mounts with just 3m tape. You might see gaps but that will largley depend on where you put the tape. I didnt bother cutting the tape to line the spoiler properly so i have some minor gaps, however i can always redo it and get rid of the small almost unnoticeable spacing.

PSM Style rear diffuser: Price - $580.00
5/10 Fitment. This one was rough. This one is one of two that have so far been installed and more R&D needs to be done. Not enough molded tabs (which already require trimming) and it doesnt even use the OEM push tabs. Currently mine is just being held in by the screws on the extended points. Its a bit questionable.
I've already let them know and gave some suggestions on how to improve the part based on my experience. I might switch it out for the AK style rear diffuser instead.

Overall: Really good parts for significantly less than OEM parts. If you dont want to spend thousands on aesthetics i HIGHLY recommend these guys. While i did expect the rear diffuser to fit better, i also realize i was basically beta testing the part.

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 02:37 AM   #2
nioh_lbbm2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Need closer detailed shots of parts fitment to make this a good review.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 10:56 PM   #3
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
Need closer detailed shots of parts fitment to make this a good review.
Sure i can take some more closer shots
Appreciate 0