BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > XHPFlashtool S55 DCT

11-22-2020, 02:57 AM   #1
Penetrator
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

XHPFlashtool S55 DCT

I was holding off purchasing this until Black Friday to see if there having a sale event etc however I just couldn’t be arsed to wait for the sake of a few quid so I got it yesterday and flashed it up, literally took 2/3 minutes to square away, the app ergonomics are great very easy to use and navigate.

Initial thoughts.......WOW what a difference it truly makes to the DCT behaviour and characteristics. The gear changes are sublime. I opted for the Stage3 flash and detailed below is the different stages and what you get etc.
When just cruising around in D efficient the gear changes are silky smooth and almost seamless like a ZF box and just feels so much more positive.

when pushing on in Manual and sports+ it’s just incredible, positive, crisp, instant gear changes and this coupled with my current BM3 Stage2 setup is bloody Fantastic. I’m hoping to do some more driving today so I can play around more and also look at the loads of settings and adjustability there is within the app for various things like:

Torque Punch
Torque reduction
Max RPM
Launch RPM
Shift Map Editor

So far I’m extremely happy with this version 1 of there software, like BM3 I assume the future revisions will only get better and better.

M2 Competition Coupe Stage 1
- Raised max. Line Pressure 19 Bar - Raised max. allowed Torque for both clutches

M2 Competition Coupe Stage 2
- Raised max. Line Pressure 19 Bar - Raised max. allowed Torque for both clutches - More aggressive shifting in Auto-Modes (DriveLogic 1-3) - Optimized Launch Control Parameters based on GTS and CS calibration - Higher max. clamping force during Launch - Slightly quicker blips in Manual

M2 Competition Coupe Stage 3
- Way faster and harder shifting in Drivelogic 2 and Drivelogic 3 - Raised max. Line Pressure 19 Bar - Raised max. allowed Torque for both clutches - More aggressive shifting in Auto-Modes (DriveLogic 1-3) - Optimized Launch Control Parameters based on GTS and CS calibration - Higher max. clamping force during Launch - Slightly quicker blips in Manual - Sportier Shiftmaps in D-DL1 - Race Shiftmap in D-DL3 - Shift Structs optimized based on M4 GT4 Race-Car
Appreciate 1
Bee Pee1774.00