BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > First mods for my M2C?

03-05-2024, 10:39 PM   #23
Jayden_F87
'20 M2 Comp.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 M2 Competition DCT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by besfa001 View Post
Yea the mud flaps are bad I almost forgot lol. Thanks for the input I’ll look into the CS Style lip. Thank you for the kind welcoming!
I'd say keep the mudflaps. I have a couple dents on front and rear fenders from the front wheels kicking up rocks and other crap. I threw on some mudflaps and never got additional dents. It also keeps my car from getting rock chips and dirty.

IG: @porky_m2c
Appreciate 2
      03-05-2024, 10:42 PM   #24
besfa001
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden_F87 View Post
I'd say keep the mudflaps. I have a couple dents on front and rear fenders from the front wheels kicking up rocks and other crap. I threw on some mudflaps and never got additional dents. It also keeps my car from getting rock chips and dirty.
I may switch to another set, the ones I had were a little to large for my liking.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2024, 07:19 AM   #25
timchump
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 OG -> M2 Comp

My best mod was getting the M2CS engine, gearbox, diff and steering tune, all in under £600.

Biggest waste of money was the exhaust, slightly improved the sound but still sounded like an s55 at the end of the day just a bit louder
Appreciate 1
      03-24-2024, 02:13 PM   #26
cwunch
Turkey
Rep
Drives: M2cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by timchump View Post
My best mod was getting the M2CS engine, gearbox, diff and steering tune, all in under £600.
How did you get CS maps? Is it on mhd /bootmod3 platform? Is the power enough?
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2024, 05:23 PM   #27
jdubm2c
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESB View Post
Coming up on 3 years of owning the Active Autowere Equal Length midpipe (with stock muffler and downpipes). I still love it and recommend it.

https://youtu.be/G5vimNk8buI

https://youtu.be/9IhqSrem3xc
Your car does sound amazing! I have the old single AA mid with stock muffler. Not too bad, but nothing like yours. I will eventually have to get your setup.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2024, 05:33 PM   #28
jdubm2c
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by besfa001 View Post
Hey everyone, I ended up getting the car home and cleaning it up a couple days ago. I took of the mud flaps and the side skirts aswell. Here as some pictures in my garage. I’ll have more to post soon. I have read everyone’s comments and can’t thank you all enough for your great suggestions! The car comes with gloss black 763 m wheels I was wondering what everyone thought about going to a silver or possibly gold similar to the cs. I have attached photos of both below aswell.
I think HS like yours and AW look so good with the black 763's and then carbon fiber spoiler and front lip. But I am surprised how good the frozen gold wheel look on HS as well. I thought it would be weird looking, but really pops. Fun choices!
Appreciate 1