BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Houston Dealer/Service Advisor Rec.

06-14-2021, 08:52 PM   #1
popcornten
Private
Rep
Drives: Porsche 981.1 Boxster S

Houston Dealer/Service Advisor Rec.

My M2C should be leaving Galveston Port shortly. I don't currently have a relationship with any of the BMW dealers, looking for recommendation for which dealership has the best service dept and a specific advisor you enjoy working with. It's strange to be thinking about service so soon on a new car, but the 1,200 will come up shortly I hope.

I live central but work towards Spring so pretty flexible, just want to find the right store to work with. Buying out of town so no sales relationship here.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2021, 11:51 AM   #2
Rumbloki
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Faster than most

You may want to put this in the USA-Southwest forum.
      06-18-2021, 03:42 PM   #3
smknjoe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C, 2018 GTI, 2007 Rabbi

I bought my car, and have had it serviced solely by, the big Mmmm dealer on the Southwest side of Houston.

Sales experience was not very good: tried to change trade in price after we had already agreed on them paying whatever Carmax offered. They did reluctantly hold to the agreement after some back and forth.

Service experience: initially very good the first 2 times. My SA is great. The last time I went in for an oil change (my SA was not available) I asked them to not wash the car or drive it. Got it back with 2 extra miles and they unplugged my dash cam after unsuccessfully trying to rip it off of the windshield.

Soooo, I guess I'm going to the one Downtown/Midtown next time.

I would love for other Houston BMW owners to chime in. I want to get an alignment done and maybe M Performance suspension…but I don't think that particular dealership is the place to do it.
Appreciate 0