BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > M Performance Part Specials

05-12-2020, 05:51 PM   #1
zed31
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

M Performance Part Specials

Are you guys seeing any good discounts for M Performance Parts for a 2018 LCI M2?
I see Long Beach BMW has a 20% discount on M Performance Parts.
I would imagine there would be better deals given the current economic situation where dealerships have reduced business.

Also, any problems with a dealer installing the M performance parts? Or should I take it to a local specialized shop.

Many Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2020, 03:30 PM   #2
JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed31 View Post
Are you guys seeing any good discounts for M Performance Parts for a 2018 LCI M2?
I would imagine there would be better deals given the current economic situation where dealerships have reduced business.

Also, any problems with a dealer installing the M performance parts? Or should I take it to a local specialized shop.

Many Thanks!
Wow 20% from a dealership looks fantastic! Hope they include installation in that price. I am waiting to order a M2C and the best my dealer is giving me is 5% off.

The best discount I have seen is with GetBMWparts.com. But you still have to install them or pay someone to install them.
      05-20-2020, 01:15 PM   #3
JggyM2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Wow 20% from a dealership looks fantastic! Hope they include installation in that price. I am waiting to order a M2C and the best my dealer is giving me is 5% off.

The best discount I have seen is with GetBMWparts.com. But you still have to install them or pay someone to install them.
Still believe they have the best price- getbmwparts.

What did you end up getting?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 01:17 PM   #4
JggyM2
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed31 View Post

Many Thanks!
What did you end up getting? Maybe use a local shop with BMW specialty since you will pay half the dealer install prices. I believe getbmwparts may be cheaper. Cross check prices?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 01:21 PM   #5
JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JggyM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post

Still believe they have the best price- getbmwparts.

What did you end up getting?
As of right now, I plan to get the spoiler, diffuser and mirror caps. However, allocations are not out yet for '21 so I have plenty of time to add or change.

This waiting game is taking forever, feels like I'm waiting for the new M3/4. But this is the M2C and should be much quicker to produce. But guess Covid really disrupted everything
      05-31-2020, 09:31 PM   #6
chmura
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

20% off at dealerships is really not much. I have a wholesale account at my Dealership and I get 20-30% off from their 'list' price. Typically all Auto Repair shops have a wholesale account with dealerships. Mind you many dealerships have a different list price.

So 20 percent off is really a normal discount.

Sometimes I get BMW OEM parts from a 3rd party resellers like IMC or Worldpack that parts come with original bmw boxes and packaging. Sometimes these are 40-60% off BMW Dealership prices.

I'm really bummed that Brian Keller is no longer at Sun Motors. I am looking to purchase a MPE Suspension. He quoted me $1949 shipped and with taxes end of last year. I should of grabbed it back then.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2020, 09:51 PM   #7
enjanir
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3, 2020 M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
I'm really bummed that Brian Keller is no longer at Sun Motors. I am looking to purchase a MPE Suspension. He quoted me $1949 shipped and with taxes end of last year. I should of grabbed it back then.
I hear ya, I actually called them the other day to see if his replacement was continuing his online presence.... sadly it all went when Brian did.

Trying to find a new place that can come close to Brian’s prices but haven’t been able to yet.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2020, 10:08 PM   #8
JggyM2
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjanir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
I hear ya, I actually called them the other day to see if his replacement was continuing his online presence.... sadly it all went when Brian did.

Trying to find a new place that can come close to Brian’s prices but haven’t been able to yet.
keep us in the loop when and if you find the favorable pricing. Thanks