BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Ordered

09-27-2016, 04:10 PM   #23
switlikbob
Chuggin' Along
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB ///M2

Wow, I didn't know you could get any of that installed at port. Did you work that through your dealership?

Oh yeah, they told me week 42
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2016, 04:14 PM   #24
zumbido
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Waiting for LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmarcen View Post
Got week 41, and requested PCD and just got an email for a 12/8 delivery. a little later than I expected, but I am having winglets, CF diffuser, CF mirror caps, kidney and side grills, pedals all installed at port. Also hoping for CF spoiler to be installed at port, but so far am being told that isn't an option for port installation.
Has your week 41 gone into production? I was told week 40 by my dealer, but the car hasn't shown any movement. I called Genius and they indicated more like 43.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2016, 04:21 PM   #25
Ian ///M
Captain
Rep
Drives: '17 AW M2 (DCT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by switlikbob View Post
Wow, I didn't know you could get any of that installed at port. Did you work that through your dealership?

Yes these are things that can be added upon your original build order sheet. To be installed at port (as opposed to dealership ) . Delays shipping a bit , but it makes delivery much better. Can also get a better idea of the all-in price you are about to pay upon delivery lol
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2016, 04:30 PM   #26
Dmarcen
Private
Rep
Drives: TBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbido View Post
Has your week 41 gone into production? I was told week 40 by my dealer, but the car hasn't shown any movement. I called Genius and they indicated more like 43.
Yup mine went into production this week. My CA sent me the VIN and I signed up for My BMW on the website today and also says production has begun.
Appreciate 1
zumbido34.00
      09-27-2016, 04:31 PM   #27
Dmarcen
Private
Rep
Drives: TBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by switlikbob View Post

all of this was worked through the dealership when I initially ordered. I think you can still add these things for quite a while, as I'm still outside shot of also adding the MPE.
Appreciate 0