BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-27-2020, 11:50 AM   #5897
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
She was like I'll take the train down and we can meet up. I was like who tf takes the train when they have a car you cunt? Lol.

Anyways here's the dilemma. She said she'll come down and take the train since she doesn't wanna drive so far.... but that means I'd have to pick her up and have her in my car and I don't want no cunt like her in my car lol.

Or I meet her halfway, grab some coffee... get peen slurped, and head on home... I am leaning towards halfway to be honest with y'all
Meh, too much work now. Abort.
But but..... want that sloppy toppy! :
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 11:53 AM   #5898
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Get on the apps/sites & message a few. You'll have a few local fucks this week in no time. Lazy ass
Appreciate 1
premier3is1627.00
      02-27-2020, 12:38 PM   #5899
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
I didn't get to see wtf!! Post up again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
DAMMIT I MISSED IT
I'll take your word though

If she takes the train she might ask to sleep over and take the morning train, just a heads up

If her sister was like "yeah nahh this isnt working out" sorry man
Let me know when you guys are available again and we'll schedule a time.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
      02-27-2020, 12:50 PM   #5900
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

I checked out the zoosk website yesterday. Filter: 5'7-6', athletic/slim, never married, grad degree, 27-35, no smoking, no kids, white and latino....

The selection of available women in Chicago area was pretty limited. Not impressed - usually average looking. Switched to NYC out of curiosity and could find some pretty girls there.. They limit your search to 100 miles.
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2020, 12:57 PM   #5901
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post
I checked out the zoosk website yesterday. Filter: 5'7-6', athletic/slim, never married, grad degree, 27-35, no smoking, no kids, white and latino....

The selection of available women in Chicago area was pretty limited. Not impressed - usually average looking. Switched to NYC out of curiosity and could find some pretty girls there.. They limit your search to 100 miles.
Yeah, very limited selection here in Minneapolis/St. Paul in my age group. Surprising how many are in their mid-to-late 50s and still have kids at home. Jesus, pry 'em off the tit, granny. No wonder they're still thumb-sucking weenies at 30.

Prospects are grim. I may end up back at the playground with the sack of candy.
      02-27-2020, 01:21 PM   #5902
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post

Yeah, very limited selection here in Minneapolis/St. Paul in my age group. Surprising how many are in their mid-to-late 50s and still have kids at home. Jesus, pry 'em off the tit, granny. No wonder they're still thumb-sucking weenies at 30.

The van is in for cosmetic repairs for about a week
      02-27-2020, 02:06 PM   #5903
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I just did a 50 mile search for me. Non smoker, no kids, 24-45 & several obvious fake profiles, several obvious profile of women who don't pay for Zoosk w/1 pic, a few women I recognized from POF & a couple I did not.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      02-27-2020, 02:11 PM   #5904
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Get on the apps/sites & message a few. You'll have a few local fucks this week in no time. Lazy ass
I haven't been as lucky as you on getting the quick fuck sessions man... idk, maybe I'm just a picky ass mfr LOL
Appreciate 3
      02-27-2020, 02:22 PM   #5905
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Let me know when you guys are available again and we'll schedule a time.
ehh appreciate the offer, not a big deal lol
Appreciate 2
premier3is1627.00
      02-27-2020, 02:24 PM   #5906
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I haven't been as lucky as you on getting the quick fuck sessions man... idk, maybe I'm just a picky ass mfr LOL
It's not luck, takes work lol.
Yes, you must be. Stop trying to get a supermodel.
Appreciate 1
premier3is1627.00
      02-27-2020, 02:26 PM   #5907
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It's not luck, takes work lol.
Yes, you must be. Stop trying to get a supermodel.
YES SIR!!! Looking for a 7.25 and up now, not 8 and up!!!! OVER n OUT!
Appreciate 2
      02-28-2020, 01:23 PM   #5908
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Any action today, guys?

The migraine clown I talked about previously did not like me officially calling her out on using that as her crutch to live with sister & collect disability & pretend her part-time receptionist job @ the yoga place (So she can do yoga) & off the books babysitting jobs is the life to live.

That was last night. This morning she asked if I wanted to drop the topic or keep talking about it. Ok bitch, let's get passive aggressive. Won't end well for you! I simply said "If you have something to say, feel free." Have not heard from her since.

If you're genuinely happy with your life as is, good for you. Don't expect this to go beyond FWB. Ever. I'm not where I used to be, but I'm not sitting on my hands not trying.

It all started when I asked her why she never wants to go out & do anything. She cited a whole 2 things she came up with in months then went down migraine lane & here we are!

Before anyone jumps on me, I prefaced what I said to her that I am aware it's a terrible thing and sometimes they are bad enough to cause a person to not function, but I also know, and have dated people, that get them & they all held down real jobs/careers, social lives, relationships, etc.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 01:39 PM   #5909
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Any action today, guys?

The migraine clown I talked about previously did not like me officially calling her out on using that as her crutch to live with sister & collect disability & pretend her part-time receptionist job @ the yoga place (So she can do yoga) & off the books babysitting jobs is the life to live.

That was last night. This morning she asked if I wanted to drop the topic or keep talking about it. Ok bitch, let's get passive aggressive. Won't end well for you! I simply said "If you have something to say, feel free." Have not heard from her since.

If you're genuinely happy with your life as is, good for you. Don't expect this to go beyond FWB. Ever. I'm not where I used to be, but I'm not sitting on my hands not trying.

It all started when I asked her why she never wants to go out & do anything. She cited a whole 2 things she came up with in months then went down migraine lane & here we are!

Before anyone jumps on me, I prefaced what I said to her that I am aware it's a terrible thing and sometimes they are bad enough to cause a person to not function, but I also know, and have dated people, that get them & they all held down real jobs/careers, social lives, relationships, etc.
She replied...

Quote:
My diagnosis is intractable migraine. Not episodic, not chronic. No matter someone else's story, I fight daily. I have worked hard to function at this level. I am under regular treatment from a neurologist to maintain, and if possible keep improving. I know my life is atypical, but that doesn't mean I don't work or that I don't make and have plans for the future. I have to manage my life differently from "normal" because of my condition. If I don't, I will backtrack and I am not willing to go backwards yet again. But please note I said manage not rule. If it ruled my life I would be in bed 9/10 times. I push through.

Sure you are probably going to say I am making excuses, but I have made so much progress I am not ashamed of my progress towards health. You see where I am now without a sense of where I was and how much I have done to get to where I am.
Then go get a job so you can be an adult & leave your sister's house & abusing my tax dollars? I haven't even qualified to use my own tax dollars when I have needed help in the past FFS!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2020, 03:16 PM   #5910
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Sounds kind of odd. As I mentioned, my wife is a chronic migraine sufferer. She would see 12-14+ a month. Botox has cut that back to less than 10, but when she gets one she is out of commission. A pain index of 10.

Vomiting until she dry heaves, light sensitivity, and it has started affecting her vision with wierd effects.

We have MRI's that show progressive damage and lesions, and the neurologist doesn't know where it will lead in the future.

But she isn't drawing disability. And on days she doesn't have one....pain index may be a 3, but she has learned to function at that level as she has been doing for the last 20 years.

Last edited by Rmtt; 02-29-2020 at 06:43 AM..
Appreciate 3
      02-29-2020, 03:26 AM   #5911
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

I think that pain in all ways is felt very different from person to person. I am in total very resistant against pain, but man, there was this eardrum inflammation once, come w/o any warning at night and I never felt such kinda pain again, could have smashed my head against the wall just to make it stop. This was busting my scale into so far unknown heights.

Having rod fever is another thing and a 10+ is highly welcome

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2020, 05:04 PM   #5912
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Any action today, guys?

I'm sure migraines are different for everyone, but when my Mum had one, she was in her bed curtains closed and didn't leave her room other than to pee for days. When someone walks around the room telling me they have a migraine while looking at their phone, I'm like "no - you have a headache bitch".

I don't think many migraines are really migraines, unless there some very soft definitions of it.
Appreciate 2
      03-01-2020, 05:30 PM   #5913
polychromatic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E44, E61, E07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Sounds kind of odd. As I mentioned, my wife is a chronic migraine sufferer. She would see 12-14+ a month. Botox has cut that back to less than 10, but when she gets one she is out of commission. A pain index of 10.

Vomiting until she dry heaves, light sensitivity, and it has started affecting her vision with wierd effects.

We have MRI's that show progressive damage and lesions, and the neurologist doesn't know where it will lead in the future.

But she isn't drawing disability. And on days she doesn't have one....pain index may be a 3, but she has learned to function at that level as she has been doing for the last 20 years.

Here’s a person that knows what it’s like to be in a relationship with a sufferer. You’re a saint man...some people would leave, but not you, and you have my utmost respect.

I would never throw shade on someone with a migraine diagnosis. That is some serious s__t and unless you have had that experience, you cannot judge at all.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8206.00
      03-01-2020, 06:11 PM   #5914
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
Any action today, guys?

I'm sure migraines are different for everyone, but when my Mum had one, she was in her bed curtains closed and didn't leave her room other than to pee for days. When someone walks around the room telling me they have a migraine while looking at their phone, I'm like "no - you have a headache bitch".

I don't think many migraines are really migraines, unless there some very soft definitions of it.
Agreed. When I have a migraine I can't even look at my phone even with the brightness all the way down. Car headlights at night are the worst though.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      03-01-2020, 06:30 PM   #5915
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
I had a fun meet-and-greet with a gal I met on Zoosk. She's pretty accomplished (has a PharmD, the PhD of pharmacy) and works for a pharmaceutical company, serving as a consultant to medical professionals. Somewhat funny, very smart, very fit, and I'd call her a strong 7.5. We have plans for dinner next weekend. I'll keep you posted.
MKSixer34171.50
premier3is1627.00
      03-01-2020, 07:33 PM   #5916
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by polychromatic View Post
Here’s a person that knows what it’s like to be in a relationship with a sufferer. You’re a saint man...some people would leave, but not you, and you have my utmost respect.

I would never throw shade on someone with a migraine diagnosis. That is some serious s__t and unless you have had that experience, you cannot judge at all.
Thank you. I look at it as it's not her fault, and she can't help it. She didn't ask for them and has had them since her teenage years.

It's only in the last 4-5 years that they have gotten this severe, and she has to be careful with anything she tries.

About 3 years ago, they tried a preventative medecine and she had a very bad allergic reaction that was diagnosed as Steven Johnson's syndrome.

Her body's immune system basically attacked itself. She couldn't eat solid food for 3 months.

If you have a strong stomach, just Google that reaction. It's like a severe burn patient. And what you see externally is also going on internally.

And once you get it, the chances of it happening again are very high....with fatal results. You have to be very careful of any medecine or supplement.

She made a full recovery, but now can't take much of anything to try and combat her diagnosis. Botox has helped, but isn't a cure.

But she makes the best of it as she can. And all I can do is be there to support her.
      03-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #5917
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
I had a fun meet-and-greet with a gal I met on Zoosk. She's pretty accomplished (has a PharmD, the PhD of pharmacy) and works for a pharmaceutical company, serving as a consultant to medical professionals. Somewhat funny, very smart, very fit, and I'd call her a strong 7.5. We have plans for dinner next weekend. I'll keep you posted.

is zoosk free?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2020, 08:15 PM   #5918
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Well done, my friend. Well done.

Went out with the Australian goddess on Saturday. Picked her up for drinks at a rooftop bar then moved to Canal Street and hit The Palace Cafe for dinner. After dinner we went to the Ritz Carlton to listen to a jazz band. It always impresses the ladies when the band members come up to tell you hello. Lol! She though it was a setup but it was totally spontaneous as I didn't know my friend's band was playing that night.

Next date is at Top Golf.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8206.00
nyalpine907384.50