BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Thoughts on TSW wheels?

03-09-2024, 11:55 AM   #1
t6m
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Anyone running TSW wheels and want to share their thoughts?

I recently came across the Sebring model, which to me almost look like a cross between the 827m and the 788m wheel, at a quite reasonable price. I've been considering grabbing a set of 788m and having them powder coated black, however that will for certain be more costly than the TSW's. Just high level thinking at this point, haven't had time to vet the available widths & offsets yet.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-09-2024, 01:28 PM   #2
Distinct
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
TSW Wheels as a brand has been around for a long time, at least since the 1990s that I remember. To be honest, I didn't even know they were still in business until you posted this. I don't think most of their drop cast aluminum wheels are good or bad, just standard wheels and thus also not that expensive. TSW are owned by Wheel Pros which pretty much owns so many brands that offer similar manufacturing and quality like American Racing, Motegi, Asanti, etc.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2024, 11:19 PM   #3
ninjagaiden
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: ap2 S2000

budget pep boys wheels. they will be fine, but they arent exactly 'high end' either.
Appreciate 1
      03-31-2024, 01:52 AM   #4
cvitt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW's

In black like that you mostly don’t see the wheel design so …
Appreciate 1
      04-25-2024, 12:03 AM   #5
myb24
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

I’ll chime in because I actually did a lot of research on TSW and specifically the Sebring wheels, and ended up getting them…for my Kia Telluride haha. I wanted a cheap set that was still quality made, and didn’t find any particularly bad reviews about them. They’re kind of on par with Enkei wheels, if you’re familiar with the JDM scene. No issues so far with them, but obviously I don’t drive the Telluride the same way I drive the M2.

I never would have considered getting TSW wheels for the M2, just because I think the forged 788’s are better, but have to admit that those wheels on the M2 look good from the pics. Maybe I’ll swap the wheels with the Telluride lol. Although I’m pretty sure the offset/sizing wouldn’t fit.
Appreciate 0