BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > President Trump. [ Hits and Misses Scorecard Thread ]

09-24-2019, 04:08 PM   #7657
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^
Feeding frenzy is too kind.

I don't know if Pelosi said that before the news of the full conversation being released tomorrow or not. If she does move forward tonight I will choke.
* Haven't seen the transcript.
** Horowitz report upcoming.
*** Barr Durham report upcoming.
**** Biden is brought up on charges, possibly.

I mean, what the heck are they thinking? Because Romney raised concerns over the Ukraine call they're going with the 'we'll flip em' strategy?

Burning down the house.
      09-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #7658
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
Feeding frenzy is too kind.

I don't know if Pelosi said that before the news of the full conversation being released tomorrow or not. If she does move forward tonight I will choke.
* Haven't seen the transcript.
** Horowitz report upcoming.
*** Barr Durham report upcoming.
**** Biden is brought up on charges, possibly.

I mean, what the heck are they thinking? Because Romney raised concerns over the Ukraine call they're going with the 'we'll flip em' strategy?

Burning down the house.
Two things I think they’re thinking. One- deflection, obviously for the reasons you stated. Two- throwing spaghetti against the wall hoping one sticks. Not a great way to legislate, to say it mildly.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 04:31 PM   #7659
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

She did it. I truly can't believe they're this desperate. Putin is laughing his ass off.
Welp, here comes Shit Show Deluxe.

He just won 4 more.

09-24-2019, 04:33 PM   #7660
kyoo
Captain
Rep
Drives: Evo

the biden thing has been fleshed out and was shown to be nothing. maybe not as squeaky clean as possible, but not a criminal allegation as trump is suggesting. it would be worthwhile to check the timeline on the events and what actually happened.

spoiler alert, trump is twisting facts on what was going on at the time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/tr...n-and-ukraine/

with that, given trump's willingness to release the full transcript, it's unlikely he feels he committed a crime
Appreciate 1
      09-24-2019, 04:41 PM   #7661
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^
Time will tell because the bloodhounds are on Joe and Hunter. It's a two way street on illegalities. Him not being VP any longer doesn't hold a cup of ramen. He's on camera saying it. Ruht roh.

Annnnnnnd the spin and propaganda
machine is activated:
MSNBC says the phone transcript may be phony.
Uh...you can't phony up those procedures there Skippy's.
Sheep pellets. Chicken flavored!

So great.
      09-24-2019, 04:49 PM   #7662
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
That doesn't register in the Trump-tilian brain.

Appreciate 3
jmg8655.00
Dagamus_NM1220.00

09-24-2019, 04:54 PM   #7663
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
^
Time will tell because the bloodhounds are on Joe and Hunter. It's a two way street on illegalities. Him not being VP any longer doesn't hold a cup of ramen. He's on camera saying it. Ruht roh.

machine is activated:

So great.
If there was a daytime Emmy for spreading & believing unsubstantiated news, you would be right there with the queen of daytime TV, Susan Lucci.
      09-24-2019, 04:58 PM   #7664
kyoo
Captain
Rep

Quote:
^

machine is activated:

So great.
?

what's your claim? i assume it's what trump's is, dirty play by joe to ouster the prosecutor for having once claimed he would investigate the firm hunter was involved in.

except the prosecutor dropped it the year prior, and everyone from the g7 to the IMF wanted the prosecutor ousted for failure to investigate anti-corruption in ukraine the following year, in which joe biden took point on. again, not as squeaky clean as could be, but far from the conspiracy that seems to be being spread

again, not sure what your claim is here
Appreciate 1
      09-24-2019, 05:23 PM   #7665
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
She did it. I truly can't believe they're this desperate. Putin is laughing his ass off.
Welp, here comes Shit Show Deluxe.

He just won 4 more.
Shit Show Deluxe started the day this clown took office. Time to take out the garbage.

BAHAHAAH!
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
BS_CS289.00

09-24-2019, 06:07 PM   #7666
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Great stuff from Bill O'Reilly! I always liked his show.

https://apple.news/ALMiyxClbQRCgixX0A8l1jg

FYI I can't seem to find the article on the regular Internet. Strange.
      09-24-2019, 06:15 PM   #7667
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Great stuff from Bill O'Reilly! I always liked his show.

https://apple.news/ALMiyxClbQRCgixX0A8l1jg

FYI I can't seem to find the article on the regular Internet. Strange.
Hmm ... this is the last line of the article ... a coincidence?

Quote:
"Donald Trump is not going to change. He will not modify his behavior, stop tweeting, or begin wearing jeans. He will stay the way he is until the grave."
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2019, 08:01 AM   #7668
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
All that aside, you have no issue with a political party rushing to impeachment proceedings before ANYBODY has even seen the transcript, nor the complaint, and the guy who filed the complaint didn't even hear the call and only filed the complaint on second hand knowledge? NO problem at all with that?

Not to mention this is being orchestrated by the same group of losers who for over two years have perpetuated this Trump/Russian collusion nonsense. If anything, every word they say should be mistrusted. They're all a bunch of fucking liars.
I know that's being reported by yet another "unnamed source", but we don't really know that, yet, right?

Also, according to the IG, the whistleblower report covers multiple issues/instances and is not based solely on the Ukraine phone call(s). Right?
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2019, 09:07 AM   #7669
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i MSport

So now Rudy is saying he DID talk to Ukraine but at the request of the State Dept, and the State Dept says "WTF are you talking about?" as he wipes gallons of sweat off his head...
      09-25-2019, 09:26 AM   #7670
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
I know that's being reported by yet another "unnamed source", but we don't really know that, yet, right?

Also, according to the IG, the whistleblower report covers multiple issues/instances and is not based solely on the Ukraine phone call(s). Right?
Not sure about unnamed source, but I've read it several times and it was even on CNN. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...communications

Multiple issues I'm unaware of, the transcript is out now and all anybody seems to care about is Trump asked the Ukranian president to "look into" Biden and his son. He mentioned him once during the 30 minute conversation.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #7671
kyoo
Captain
Rep

the transcript is out. haven't read it yet, but looks like trump did ask about bidens son and that he was going to have his lawyer (giuliani) get tot he bottom ofit
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 09:32 AM   #7672
kyoo
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Not sure about unnamed source, but I've read it several times and it was even on CNN. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...communications

Multiple issues I'm unaware of, the transcript is out now and all anybody seems to care about is Trump asked the Ukranian president to "look into" Biden and his son. He mentioned him once during the 30 minute conversation.
he also withheld 400m just before the call. the biden stuff has been bunk.

just imagine if the roles were reversed. but hillary, but biden pretzel twist defenses coming from trump supporters in 3...2..
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 09:43 AM   #7673
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
the transcript is out. haven't read it yet, but looks like trump did ask about bidens son and that he was going to have his lawyer (giuliani) get tot he bottom ofit
He said he'd have Giuliani AND Barr reach out to the Ukraine President to "help".

Quote:

From your Examiner link: An official who has been briefed on the matter, however, told CNN that the whistleblower “didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications.

The Fox News article I read, which also referred to the CNN reporting, called it an "unnamed source".

The first search I could come up with was this, regarding the multiple issues:

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

“He didn’t talk about anything about the allegations, where he was very protective,” said Intelligence Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “But he did mention that this complaint was based on a series of events, ‘more than one’ to get the exact wordage right.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...er-information

I know I've heard it reported in similar terms other places.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 09:44 AM   #7674
kyoo
Captain
Rep

Quote:
He said he'd have Giuliani AND Barr reach out to the Ukraine President to "help".

From your Examiner link: An official who has been briefed on the matter, however, told CNN that the whistleblower “didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications.

The Fox News article I read, which also referred to the CNN reporting, called it an "unnamed source".

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

“He didn’t talk about anything about the allegations, where he was very protective,” said Intelligence Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “But he did mention that this complaint was based on a series of events, ‘more than one’ to get the exact wordage right.”

i thought barr was in relation to the russian cyberattack, but i didn't read the transcript. regardless, pretty much did exactly what he was accused of doing lol
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 09:45 AM   #7675
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Quote:
he also withheld 400m just before the call. the biden stuff has been bunk.

just imagine if the roles were reversed. but hillary, but biden pretzel twist defenses coming from trump supporters in 3...2..
400m just before the call? Not sure what that means, I thought the issue was what he said to the Ukrainian president?

Regarding the flip side, I think one could easily believe the prior administration was spying on the Trump campaign prior to the election. I also think they asked the British government for help in that regards.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 09:47 AM   #7676
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Quote:

Gotcha, well hopefully the complaint will come out soon and we'll know. If this Ukranian president conversation was the strongest punch however, I think the rest of it will be pretty disappointing as well.
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2019, 09:51 AM   #7677
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Quote:
i thought barr was in relation to the russian cyberattack, but i didn't read the transcript. regardless, pretty much did exactly what he was accused of doing lol
I think the gist of it was more in line of bribing the guy, withholding aid etc. unless he looks into Biden and his son. Now that would have been some shit, but what we have here is so far nothing.

With Trump's massive ego, I can't imagine it's anything other than a matter of time before he really does say something/do something which becomes a serious (legitimate) issue.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2019, 09:52 AM   #7678
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

The POTUS wanted/wants possible Ukraine corruption involving Americans looked into. Period, end of story. Ain't rocket science.