BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Talking dog for sale

02-06-2006, 09:00 PM   #1
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Talking dog for sale

This guy was sitting in the waiting room at a garage waiting for the mechanics to finish fixing his car when he noticed a sign on the window at the front desk. It read "Talking dog for sale - $1.00". The guy immediately walked up to the desk and asked about it to the one guy working there.

"I can't believe you've got a talking dog for sale. This is some kind of joke, right?" he asked.

"Nope, he's in the back room. If you don't believe me, go ahead and talk to him and see for yourself," the mechanic replied.

So the guy goes into the back room and says, "are you the dog that can talk?" "Yes, I have the rare ability to speak," the dog replied.

"That's incredible! I can't believe you can talk!" the guy said.

"That's nothing!" the dog said, "I used to work for the government. Recently they had me in airports helping out the screeners. I'd just stand there and eavesdrop on suspicious-looking people and then report back to security. Before that, during the cold war, they had me working for the CIA over in the USSR. They'd have me hang around in different top secret government places and then report back to the US government everything I heard...kind of like a spy. You know, no one would ever keep secrets just because a dog was around. Yeah, I've been around and led a pretty sucessful career, but I'm an old dog and now it's time for me to retire."

The guy listening to this was in shock. He couldn't believe what he was hearing! He went back out to the front desk and said to the mechanic, "I can't believe you're selling a talking dog that worked for the government. Why are you selling it--and for only one dollar?"

The mechanic replied, "Ahh, that dog's a liar...never even worked for the government"
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2006, 09:35 PM   #2
vladinecko
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2006, 08:44 PM   #3
eshamas21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

i excepected a different ending ... bu it was good
Appreciate 0