Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
Already texting with OG Shark.

12MM spacers on front 18x10 et33s. 275/35/18 square

Slight fender rubbing at completely full left turn.

Not much clearance between the tire and fender especially with it poking out like it is. I'll probably need to have the shop raise the front an inch
What's stopping you from pulling the wheel in with a thinner spacer? Are you rubbing a spring perch if you run ET28 with a 5mm spacer instead?
I rub the inner fender liner barely at full steering wheel turn. I'm also running ET33 at all 4 corners. Maybe that's my problem. I should try different spacers in the front.

Fitment Note: we do our best to display wheels that fit your BMW model, based on your model selection. This set has been specifically chosen for aggressive track/race use and some compromises should be expected to fit wide rubber on these cars. The ET33 offset means spacers are recommended or required, depending on the model (see below). Many variables must be considered for wheel fitment, especially when using larger wheels or different offsets. These variables include: suspension type and settings, ride height, tire size, bodywork changes, and alignment settings. In some cases, additional parts or modifications may be necessary for fitment that may not be listed in our catalog. Final wheel fitment and clearance is the responsibility of the customer, however, we welcome your questions on fitment, size, offset, or other wheel-related inquiries. Wheel returns are limited to quality issues only.

Recommended Spacer Sizes:
F87 M2: small spacer in the front, depending on suspension setup
E46 M3: no spacers required but 5-12mm is recommended for a flush look
F8X M3/M4: requires a 3-5mm spacer in the front
Appreciate 0