01-29-2020, 11:04 AM   #26
mcvaughan
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Going full wing on the street is not something you can inch into - never going to happen as the rational part of your brain will keep slamming the door on it. Just got to shut your brain down and jump in with both feet without looking. I found it easier after a few whiskey drinks & some late night shopping...

Appreciate the compliment on the car. Actually have another wave of goodies incoming to finish the build (finish, yeah right). The wheels are Signature Wheel SV501 in matte black. 18 x 9.5 & 18 x 10.5. Also have the same wheel in matte bronze - yeah I'm not afraid to rock the bronze + a wing. I have another set of their wheels but in a different design/model in the works for the street so I can use both of these sets as dedicated track wheels. I have a good contact there if you want some info.

Do not have a really good pic with the bronze on. Can kind of get an idea of them though

Been there, done that re: late night shopping.

Those Signature wheels are beautiful. My Apex wheels get a lot of abuse on track -- I'd cringe if I did something to a nice set of wheels on track. The bronze looks really nice on AW.