10-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #21
bobert
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: manual shift cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydert View Post

I think that combo will make for an 'affordable' collectors garage down the line. Haven't figured how best to mix the colors of all three though. Any ideas?
Got the M2 in black and I'm liking the forthcoming "992" 911 in the dark blue (tho the current 911 T is not available in the dark blue ); the real color problem for me in that line-up is the Miata, which only comes in sh*t colors as far as I am concerned.

In '99 I had the choice of my two favorite colors - midnight blue and dark green, neither of which is offered as we enter the 4th year of ND Miata production. I chose the former nearly 20 years ago so I would love to see the latter offered in the ND Miata in the near future, which would give me a dark green Miata in the future to go with a possible dark blue 911.

I'll probably get a new dark blue GTI as well in a couple years (to replace my black 2011), and those 3 cars will almost certainly bring my new car buying days to an end, as the stick shift dies a final death and electrification takes over.