View Single Post
      02-01-2018, 09:00 AM   #76
drbachata
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2000 540i 6-speed

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum - not so new to BMWs, but I ordered a 2018 Estoril Blue M240i 6-speed with MPE on December 29th, 2017. Production ended on January 22nd, 2018 and as of yesterday, it's still sitting at the port (according to dealer & BMW Canada systems). Based on the information I gathered on other forums, I'm thinking it was loaded on the vessel leaving Bremerhaven on the 31st, arriving in Halifax February 13th. Usually it takes max. 6 to 8 business days for the car to ship once production has ended. Now, my SA sent me a screenshot of his system showing an ETA of Feb. 25th. However, he's unsure if this means Halifax delivery, Toronto delivery or dealer delivery (Budds' BMW Oakville). Is anyone dealing or has anyone dealt with a similar situation? I can't imagine the car just sitting at the port for an additional 2 weeks before it ships, so that Feb. 25th date has got to be Toronto or dealer delivery (I would hope). I also hate how WWL has removed that CargoID field and I have communicated my frustrations over to them - has anyone been able to obtain the bill of lading/booking number? Neither the dealer nor BMW Canada is able to provide me with this information (supposedly). If only I could track using my VIN in that CargoID field like we used to be able to do, I wouldn't even be posting here lol!
Appreciate 0