View Single Post
      08-21-2023, 02:17 AM   #1
m5_mbb7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5CS, M5C, M2C

[FS] M2 CSR Wing + M Performance Spoiler

Im looking to sell my M2CSR wing that I’ve had on the car for a few months. The wing is PPFed including the endplates. It makes a significant difference to driving feel and adds some spice to the rear end of the car looks-wise. The carbon is finished in gloss by IND and the endplates are painted Hockenheim Silver. Comes with all applicable stainless steel hardware from IND.

I’m looking to swap trunks with someone because I don’t want to fill in the holes in my trunk. Would need a Hockenheim Silver one.

I also have an M Performance Spoiler with that wing that I’m running; if someone wants to buy both (so I can keep it on the current trunk) that would be ideal. I think it’s the best looking combo personally because naked trunk looks weird on this chassis; here’s a pic: https://manhart-performance.de/en/pr...-m2-cs-racing/

Looking for $1400 for the wing + stock trunk. Brand new it’s $2240+tax+shipping from IND. For the spoiler I’ll take $300 as well. MSRP of that is $499. Local pickup in socal only. Thanks!
Appreciate 0