View Single Post
      11-17-2023, 11:32 PM   #16
D.Yooras
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 MY18

OP, the first thing to do for rear end stability is more negative camber. Factory rear camber (-1.8) is barely enough for a stock car, any modifications make this issue worse. Depending on how much front grip you have (coilovers, front sway bar, stickier tires, etc) you'll want at least (-2.2) in the rear before pursuing anything else.

When it comes to adjustable arms (toe arms in this case) when you change the length of the arm it changes the curve of the arm. So in this case, the toe arms change the toe curve whereas the rear eccentric adjusters only move the position of the arm which doesn't change the length or the toe curve.

Anytime I install, or adjust, adjustable lengths arms I benchmark them to make sure they are the same length, then adjust the eccentrics to fine tune static toe. If you do install adjustable arms, leave the stock eccentric bolts in place as they will give more of a tuning aid for dialing things in.

So short version, try additional rear camber first then it may be time to consider other options like adjustable arms, diff coding, or wider/stickier tires.
Appreciate 1
Andrew2180.00