Bluenose-2er
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzE46 View Post
My M2 is tuned and I feel like it’s still slow
Money is tight and I feel like for the money you don’t get enough car
I hate the interior and the s55 in M2 with the seats gets me salty about the OG M2

I deadass am upset with BMW, M2 had so much hype and now I’m stuck financing a car
That I thought could have been better, the M2C should have been the M2 from Geico.. smh sorry for rant
But does anyone else feel like this ?

We would lose a lot of money getting rid of it at the moment
Sorry you feel that way. I know the feeling of stretching your finances to get something and then having regret. It really sucks.

For myself, no regrets... I love my 2017 OG M2. As others have said, it is the same or perhaps quicker in the city, is wonderfully balanced for the winding country roads here, and I do not track or stunt so the difference does not come up for me. Love the sound.

Interior is fine. Not sure the M2C is much better, as those seats look cut and pasted in. They do not seem to match the rest of the interior. Maybe it looks better in person. Sure it is not as good as an M4 interior... that is why it costs less.

As for losing money; yes, sell now and you will take a bath. But in a year or two depreciation will have levelled out and probably be holding pretty good since they do not make the OG M2 anymore, likely less of them than M2C on the road by that point, and it is a sweet car.

I think you need to either take the hit (and move on) or come to realize what a sweet car you have. No point being unhappy for 3 years or whatever your financing term was.
Appreciate 2