Jimjamz
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring (Frozen Black)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoM3 View Post
This wait has been so long I've gone back and forth on mods a dozen times or so.

Carbon side grilles are a must IMO.

I was largely undecided on the carbon side winglets because I didn't want this future classic to look too ricey. After thinking about it, I am convinced they accentuate the wheel arches and compliments the carbon splitter and diffuser nicely.

I was also going to leave the gloss black front kidney grille alone but found a great deal on an M Performance carbon one so did that too.
I've formed the same view on the side blades. They take some of the bulk out of the side profile near the rear flank, though add some flow and aggression. They don't look ricey IMO, and you can always resell them if they don't work for you. I'll have a better view of this once they're installed at my 2000km break in service coming up in a few weeks.

I'm also with you on the side grills. I'll probably eventually get them. Them seem great on all colours of the car. I'll reserve judgement on the front grill surrounds in carbon until I see one in person. I like the black up front for now, but we'll see how it goes.

Other than that, the CS comes pretty much perfectly spec'd from the get go. A lot less work to do than other Ms - will just have to focus on driving and enjoying 'the Silver Streak' (much better than Lieberman's 'Blue Booger' - you guys better come up with a better tag than that or it will stick!)
Appreciate 1
MomoM3987.00