05-10-2020, 12:18 AM   #66
SeanWRT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
F087GTS anyone?
I've always had the reservation for using chassis tuning made for other platforms...

I'm not assuming our stock Ms come out of factory dialed in perfectly (but surely purposefully), but BMW engineers ought to know way more and be way better equipped, and spend serious time in development.

Personally I'd rule out all GHAS and DSC from F80/82, simply because different weight balance (not just static front/rear weight distribution) and of course different dimension.

As for the M2 CS (F87gts file), it carries over adaptive damper from F80/82 which I believe diff and DSC will work accordingly for each c/s/s+ mode. Therefore, it does not fit M2 OG and M2C well in my opinion.

However, steering should be no issue, just the preference. You can use E-SYS... I'm not a big fan of E-SYS TBH, it has the Savvy look and take time to get familiar with, but in the end it does very basic and simple things...feels like trying hard figuring out a long and boring menu and finally order something from recommendation page one and it's even not all that good.