02-10-2020, 11:33 AM   #20
SultanBink
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
OP,

I set up my friend's M2 in 2018 the same (FBO PS2 + Meth) as your car minus the XDI pump, which isn't really needed on OTS map, no mention of even having meth support. Meth turned on or off, we saw 410ish whp on dynojet, benchmark being 340whp stock. The boost tapers off to 15ish psi up top as programmed, but to our test with JB4, each pound of boost nets about 10~13whp, given the strong octane support by meth and thus no loss of ignition. We knew it's very difficult for the N55 EWG to get close to 500whp (dynojet) without really maxing out the hybrid turbo.

One good example is my then-N55-1/4 mile-world-champion friend (11.11@125mph). The day he and I went to dyno our cars, we first did a couple 100-200kph pulls, he saw high 6s (absolutely in shape). Only for the champion to see a hearbreaking 460+whp as the best number out of 4 proper pulls on the roller. Log shows an excellent 25psi peak to 22 redline, with timing maxed out all the time.

I hope you did your benchmark run and took logs properly. Adjust your expectation. Focus only on the delta. Have fun!
Thank you brother, read your comment while back just couldnt reply yet, been busy with the car, id be happy to send you the datalogs as im using bootmod3 to tune the car and its really easy to collect data, im working with jordantuned to tune the car , boost leak issue we just had is slowing the progress, but till now we've only pushed 21.6psi, ill start getting dragy times to compare to other m2's hopefully soon.
Appreciate 0