Rep
Drives: M2

Garage List
1996 BMW 318is  [4.75]
2012 Audi Q5  [4.50]
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scflaw View Post
1) How many devices are registered with your vehicle? If you have more than 1 device, i've encountered that it will prioritize the other devices due to some reason. Try setting a hot key into the bluetooth connection screen and see if your devices has both logos (Phone & Music) highlighted.

2) The music issue isn't to do with BMW, its something that apple does. The car seems to send a signal to your phone, kind of like wireless device request to play. The apple device then chooses Apple Music as its default device. You need to change the settings on your apple device in itunes to prevent this. It was driving me nuts when it kept playing friggin bono (Apple gave it away for free). Ended up deleting apple music, solved it but the next time you will have to open up the application that you want to broadcast from.

Cheers,

S
Ans 1 - Just one iPhone (7) and while it will not play a podcast I want it to play, it will display the postcast logo!

Ans 2 - Ya, I understand it's an Apple problem. Not sure what setting to change in iTunes but I'll certainly go look for it, thanks for the info!